Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • who else has done no work today?
  • organic355
    Free Member

I have spent the day surfing this and other websites and now it is 4:30!!

Who else has done **** all today?

stumpyjon

Been working all day, sorting out other peoples problems and fixing things I didn't know had broken. been one of them days. Only on here while some code is running. Wanna go home and write today off.

emac65
    Free Member

Me,but then I'm on nights this week…. 😥

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

I started off with the intention of doing a good days work, however due to the boy teething and thus me having hardly any sleep for the last 2 nights, i have slashed my own finger with the stanley knife.
    Sod it.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

<waves> Me – answered a call from a client this morning saying that the info I need to move his project forward is delayed…. plus he's off home sick for the afternoon…. oh, and BTW, tommorrow is a national holiday in Switzerland so don't expect anythign then….. and there is nowt else on my desk at the moment.

Twiddles thumbs… surfs web… finishes Xmas shopping on-line…. STW forum for the rest of the day. May 'work from home' tommorow…..

mamadirt
    Free Member

Er, me – surfing all day (apart from a quick bike trip to the post office with yesterday's ebay sales) . . . but in my defence I haven't bought anything either (oops, just remembered I've ordered a nice orange headset spacer from aspire velotech). Oh and I've done a bit of colouring-in too trying to decide on new finishing kit for the Tazer (in anticipation of birthday money at the end of the month 8) ).

jedi

not working til wednesday

organic355
    Free Member

I am glad its not just me then 😀

cookeaa

I actually did some stuff today, probably could have achieved a bit more but then agaion it's a Monday…

miketually
    Free Member

Last week:

Monday: work closed for the day
    Tuesday: no lessons, because we were interviewing individual students
    Wednesday: out of work on a (fairly useless) course
    Thursday: off sick
    Friday: off sick

Last week was not the most productive I've ever had…

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Me too – but then my day has just started 🙁

ourmaninthenorth

Today has been unusually productive.

Mainly because of a "progress" chat with the boss this morning.

I had to be all positive, though the reality is I have an interview elsewhere on Wednesday. FOR WHICH I HAVE NOT PREPARED. Arrgghhh!

frenchie
    Free Member

Done no work today due to the weather, work outside in gardens, so rained off, self employed therefore no pay!!!

With November wettest ever throwing a spade in the works for me anyway.

Amazed how much there is to get done otherwise, even a trip to the library seems exciting and looked forward to with relish.

Sad ba**ard that I have become.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

No proper sleep for 3 nights, I have the attenton span of a gnat, not helpful in my line of …

… ooh look, squirrels ➡

flip
    Free Member

I done **** all work, i have however had a new patio door fitted and failed to get a haircut.

thejesmonddingo

Haven't worked since July 15th,long term sick until Dec 20th,when ,sadly,I retire.
    Ian

catfood
    Free Member

Feet up watching the Wire all day, not long had an op on me foot, off to the Hossy to have me dressing off tomorrow, woo hoo!

firestarter
    Free Member

me but then i dont start til 1900hrs ;-(

miketually
    Free Member

me but then i dont start til 1900hrs ;-(

But if you get a night shift without work, it's a good thing because it means there's been no fires.

firestarter
    Free Member

depends which way you look at it mike lol 😉

takisawa2

No "work" work today.

But I have plastered the landing ceiling this afternoon.

timber

property meeting today, so coffee and biscuit consumption whilst making sure not to get volunteered for anything followed by a jolly to stand in the centre of a dam in the Elan Valley

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Nah – I've had to travel into London to kick my boss's and HR's ass over my unfair selection for redundancy – A very productive (and satisfying) day 🙂

simonralli2
    Free Member

Watched a certain DVD to do some Jungian archetypal research for my dissertation. You can decide if this is "work" 🙂

http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonralli/4166373015/in/set-72157612015799085/

juiced
    Free Member

worked all weekend and had today off.

Been on a superb local xc ride today.

I have however been studying though 🙂

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘who else has done no work today?’ is closed to new replies.