Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Who else had to squeeze into their suit/dress/work attire this morning?
  • bearnecessities

Festive impact. Something’s going to give, probably a projectile trouser button.

tomhoward

It was a struggle, but I made it out for a ride.

br
    Free Member

I don’t get folk that (only) gorge at Christmas and then are surprised when they’ve got fatter.

What do you expect?

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Yup, gave up smoking in October and the family was mostly ill over Chrimbo so no bikerides + silly typed of food thrust under my nose = 1 stone gained. bugger.

binners

Just….

I don’t get folk that (only) gorge at Christmas and then are surprised when they’ve got fatter.

What do you expect?

I don’t think anyone expected anything different. We know how it works. But thanks anyway for your patronising, condescending, superior, holier than thou contribution. It was very useful 😀

tomhoward

For B rs benefit, the pic I posted, isn’t me. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

I’m the same weight now as I was 6 months ago :mrgreen:

rocketman
    Free Member

Nope

Shirt collar feels baggy, may have to take a link out of the watch and *drum roll* use The Next Hole On My Belt

Go me

fasthaggis

maccruiskeen

Its more a case of having attire to squeeze into – was planning to head back to the workshop today, but theres quiet a sizeable festive backlog of laundry to get through today before I can go out the door clothed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Who else had to squeeze into their suit/dress/work attire this morning?’ is closed to new replies.