Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Who else had a really, really, really, shit Monday? (Dead dog and dead car)
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Monday's who need's 'em?

The midget's gearbox has passed away in a rather non terminal but very noisy occasionaly kind of way. Just so thats another £340 quid gone, but at least its going into the pockets of men in grubby overalls who can still rebuild things with their eyes closed, not some anoymous robot in China or the taxman.

And to make matters worse our springer was put down last night after 16 bonkers years chasing rabits, phesants, squirels, fish, socks, balls, bikes and anything else that moved.

RIP Brock.

MrNutt
    Free Member

sorry for your loss!!

if it makes you feel better I've been sick as a pig? feel like death cooled down and then reheated!

sweepy
    Free Member

sorry to hear about your dog 🙁

willard

Really bad luck. I know how bad it is losing a dog, but Springers have a specific way of getting into your life in every way. I'm dreading the day I have to part with my boy.

xcstu
    Free Member

Sorry to here your loss too..

Springers def live life to the full 🙂

Del

cars can always be fixed and the pain is only in your wallet and temporary. sorry to hear about your dog.

spacecadett
    Free Member

Sorry to hear about your Monday. Mine was also pretty shit.

Going back to work after a fortnight holiday in France & Italy was never going to be easy but my missus found out yesterday that she is being made redundant – which is especially rubbish as we have booked a skiing trip over christmas & are saving for our wedding next year.

To top it all off, the missus did not lock our front door yesterday & my new camera & laptop were nicked.

Today is going alright so far!

VanHalen

i got bitten by a dog on my commute home and i`ve a nice 2" cut on my leg

i wish that mutt had been put down too. and the fat idiot woman owner.

i hope your dog was a nice one and had fun chasing stuff that wasnt a person on a bike.

nickc

Had the weirdest walk home yesterday after a shit day at the office, had to knock the door of some random idiot after he came past me in his **** golf at a billion miles an hour on a single width country lane leaving inches to spare AGAIN. Always let it go before, but this time had to have a word…

Then walking along the footpath that goes under a bypass past some gormless teenagers had set a **** enormous bonfire down there, so had to phone the local rozzers and brigade before the whole place went up in flames…

Nowt as queer as folk….

EDIT sorry about your dog, had to put mine down years ago, and it still bites thinking about it (sorry, that's not going to help is it)

bigyinn
    Free Member

Van Halen – Member

i got bitten by a dog on my commute home and i`ve a nice 2" cut on my leg

i wish that mutt had been put down too. and the fat idiot woman owner.
    You're really considerate aren't you? Im sorry you got bitten, but the OPs dog has been put down and you come out with that bile? Wrong place to post that.

Woody
    Free Member

Commiserations, it's not easy to get over something that has been so much a part of your life. 16 years of active life is great and I'm sure he enjoyed every minute with you.

Simwit

Really sorry about your loss, I grew up with springers and there'll always be a soft spot in my heart for the nutters.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Who else had a really, really, really, shit Monday? (Dead dog and dead car)’ is closed to new replies.