Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Who else exceeded the limits of their skill today then?
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Whoops.

Entry good, take off good, height good, landing bad!

First blood injury of the year (I must be getting better!)

auricgoldfinger

Not today, but did so a week a go. Am currently contemplating the pain in my shoulder that has not got better after a week following a stack in Swinley. May be a trip to get it X-rayed. Bled from the legs too!

Sillyoldhector
    Free Member

Me also last week descending Corndon Hill. Im fairly sure my ribs arent broken now but by god they still hurt

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    leeson
    Free Member

thats a little graze with some blood coming out.

not a medal winner

cynic-al
    Free Member

Yesterday I rode a tricky trail in dreadful conditions that I’d bailed previously in better ones.

Guess I’m due a crash soon.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Last week, down from Doctors gate, Peaks. Over the bars and to the side a bit after me and the front wheel followed different routes down.

I landed well but bumped my ear on a rock that just made it past my helmet – D’Oh!

zaskar
    Free Member

Ow!

mikertroid
    Free Member

10 days ago at Leckhampton.

Shite jump. Over bars straight into an Electricity substation fence post.

AC joint dislocation. Reckon it’ll be at least a month before I’m anywhere near my bikes.

Joxster
    Free Member

Last weekend on the Black at Afan entry was good and fast, exit was spot on and carried my speed, small rock in my line threw me in to a full face plant with a tree. Broken big toe, split my knee/shin pad (it did it’s job) and a black eye

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Oh dear. I’m in trouble with Mrs Feet. Didn’t realize that there is still quite a lot of ‘oozeage’ and it’s dripping. . Ooze on the sofa, ooze on the rug. She’s not happy!

ozzybmx
    Free Member

Yep , no blood to show but ! Washout , with 3 rolls on a loose over hardpack.

BTW i wear 661 evo knees every ride, and they save me all the time ,

ozzybmx
    Free Member

Here cheesyfeet , heres one from before christmas (no knee pads) it put me in hospital for 4 days too ….

Any medals yet leeson ?

trail_rat
    Free Member

i exceeded my bike …. trying to ride the top half of the kilbo path on an XC race bike in jay boy mode !

bottom half was epic though !

BluePalomino
    Free Member

i’ve had mosquitoes draw more blood.

ozzybmx
    Free Member

😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Who else exceeded the limits of their skill today then?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts