Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Who do you find more dangerous..Cars…pedestrians..or pigeons?
  • tomhughes
    Free Member

I am coming to the rapid conclusion that in towns pedestrians are far more dangerous than cars. I know cars, they are assumed (especially taxis) to be idiots who’s only goal is to get ahead of you at all costs.
    Pedestrians are mental! Everyday I ride from north leeds to south leeds in the middle of the day, through town to swim. Its becoming a minefield. They just step out in front of you without looking!
    I have had to go back and inform a few of them that if I was a car they might well be dead!

Oh and a pigeon tried to off me today, it was a proper eyes closed crap yourself and hope for the best moment!

binners

Crows are the worst of the lot. Even worse than bovine, Jeremy Kyle viewing, Greggs pasty-chewing, mobile-phone-gabbing half-wits. One flew into my shoulder at a fair old speed. Proper Hitchcock stylee! They’re not half big heavy ****ers when the hit you

jameso

Pigeons, definately.

Worst injury for me from those 3 came from a pigeon. Heading off a waist-high ledge onto a nice tarmac slope in town, only for a spooked pigeon to fly up in my face as I came up to the edge. Made me jump a bit and lost some skin on landing. Stupid feathered rat..

Mintman
    Free Member

Short people with deployed umbrellas can be deadly

rootes1

got a pigeon in the face in Amsterdam last week..

flock took of in front but one hit me in the face… dirty

glupton1976
    Free Member

Mintman – come the revolution that are amongst the first people against the wall.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Nodder cyclists on hybrids.

seadog101

Pedestrians who have pigeon brains being allowed to operate cars…

steve_b77
    Free Member

Having hit all three at least once while living in Londinium, I can safely say peds make the nicest things to land on and pigeons wings aren’t as strong as spokes on a revolving wheel 😆

stormtrooper
    Free Member

LOL at rootes1 taking one in the face in Amsterdam 😆

beefheart
    Free Member

Stupid school run mums, who idly let their pre-school offspring saunter into the road while they unload their ridiculous 4x4s.

I nearly killed a 2 year old this morning!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Who do you find more dangerous..Cars…pedestrians..or pigeons?’ is closed to new replies.