Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Who do we hate today, then?
  • BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

****kin daily wail readers, not a brain between the lot of them and take that hate fuelled excuse for a newspaper at face value
    ****kin daily mail non-readers, not a brain between the lot of them and too stupid to realise that nick the dick is the future of politics
    ****kin daily express readers – diana's dead, get over it.
    ****kin daily express non-readers – but her spirit lives on. ahhhhhh
    ****kin mps and their ****kin expense claims
    ****kin voters that put them there
    ****kin broon
    ****kin blair
    ****kin bush
    fekkin tv fekkin sellebrities
    fekkin fekkin EVRYTHING

bigyinn
    Free Member

Peter Mandellson? Because he still breathes? Feed him to the homeless and hungrey, whilst still alive?

thegreatape
    Free Member

What have the homeless and hungry done to deserve that?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

British Airways cabin Crew, bunch of over paid greedy ****, not flying anwhere during their strike, just think its a pointless exercise, going to do themselves out of a job, and I bet the male cabin crew all have handbags.

dave360

Woppit, the evil puppetmaster

hopster
    Free Member

Parcelforce who have made me stay in all morning so far and I may have to stay in till 5.30 before they pick up my parcel.

Irish_AL
    Free Member

my frack'n CEO but then I frack'n hate him everyday…..if only there was a clock tower close to his office window

bassspine
    Free Member

human beings. Bastard wierd monkeys all of them…

Strangelove
    Free Member

Parcelforce who have made me stay in all morning so far and I may have to stay in till 5.30 before they pick up my parcel.

+1 for that but in my case it is DHL. At least the weather is poo so I dont feel too bad about staying in.

Karinofnine

I hate the Halifax! They've changed their overdraft charges to make them "simple" and "easy to understand"

Yes, it is easy to understand they are simply way more expensive than before.

Stiffed me with double overdraft charges just before Christmas.

Happy Effing Christmas you bustards!

guido

Greenwashers

mcboo
    Free Member

+1 for BA cabin crew, and postmen when they go on strike yet again. Not that I reeeeaaally hate any of them mind, they're all just deluded.

glenncampbell

The Tax Man – I generally hate him \ her \ it all day every day. Some gingers are quite cute however, the BA cabin crew are a mixed bag – pretty stupid as they're committing professional suicide.

bassspine
    Free Member

people who 'First' on comments
    people who put 'end of' after their post, it never is, it's just annoying.
    'shopped'

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I hate the frikking architect in charge of the renovations works on my building!

today he came round to inspect the interior damage. Just an arrogant swine who will not listen and despite it being my money he is spending will not do things properly. Arguing that the standard of decoration is OK and intending to use the same contractors despite the utter mess they have made of the work so far – paint all over window, drips sags and runs in paintwork etc etc. Refusing to repair roof damage.

The worst tho was that I have a neighbour who is frail and has dementia. The architect has been told by me and by his daughter in writing that all communications must be done thru his family and in writing. Despite me standing on the landing and telling the architect this again he insisted on ringing the guys doorbell. Result – one confused upset and agitated old man

I am so angry about the treatment of my neighbour. Its quite possibly worthy of a prosecution under protection of vulnerable adults.

nimrod2410
    Free Member

Buyers for major retailers.

They should be stripped naked, have seasonal vegetables inserted in every orifice and displayed in prominent end cabinet.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This over-promoted waste of oxygen;

An insult to the Armed Forces.

kimbers

rupert murdoch

simon cowell

MrWoppit
    Free Member

dave360 – Member

Woppit, the evil puppetmaster

Heh heh heh

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

An insult to the Armed Forces.

Nice wig though, at least it made me smile

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Parcelforce here too.

Failed to deliver a parcel from CRC because it was hidden in a cupboard in their Belfast Central Depot. They claimed it had been forwarded to their Coventry distribution hub and that they would track it down. Same day I get an email from CRC saying it was back with them. Apparently the planets weren't in the proper alignment for them to do their job.

So CRC attempt re-delivery. **** only know where it is now…

It seems, however it was my fault because I ordered at a time of unusual sunspot activity which, obviously, has resulted in a massive neutrino flux rendering all their distribution systems into some kind of Gordian Knot of incomprehensible bollockness. Or something – I stopped listening…

MussEd
    Free Member

Borders UK for going tits up three whole weeks after I buy some stuff off their website with Maestro. Books don't turn up despite being "processed" for ages now i have to join the queue of creditors to try and scrounge my cash back – nae chance I'll see it.

And Thatcher of course.

genesis
    Free Member

+1 for taxi drivers, we live near a fairly narrow street where cars park down one side. You can get 2 cars past each other with a little patience, but taxi drivers come hurtling through and try to force you over. Doesn't work with me I drive a 14yr old Nissan and am not that concerned about scraping it, boy do they get miffed when they have to slow down. 😈

AndyP
    Free Member

today, yesterday, tomorrow: that Justin c*nt off CBeebies. I'd rather leave my children with Gary Glitter.

Coasting
    Free Member

Americans,because we can

iDave
    Free Member

MANWELLS

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Anybody with the sheer effrontery to charge 500p (that's 500 penny chews, two and a bit pints of ale, or 5 bits of tat from the pound shop) to remove a rounded bolt. Especially when person not capable of removing said bolt is willing to dispense free advice about using locks.

geoffj

today, yesterday, tomorrow: that Justin c*nt off CBeebies. I'd rather leave my children with Gary Glitter.

You mean Giggle wiz doesn't float your boat?

(actually he is a c*nt, if only for having worked with the lovely and flexible Sarah-Jane Honeywell)

jabbathehut
    Free Member

Karinofnine – Member

I hate the Halifax! They've changed their overdraft charges to make them "simple" and "easy to understand"

Yes, it is easy to understand they are simply way more expensive than before.

Stiffed me with double overdraft charges just before Christmas.

Happy Effing Christmas you bustards!

Yep same here, im not a nugget so the old system was extremely easy to understand. Now they have taken away my paltry interest on my current account and stiffed me if i make an odd overdraft. AArrrggghhh i hate banks. And they try to make it sound like its all my fault cos the old system was'nt simple enough. Really…are you sure thats the reason halifax, really….

I HATE BANKS. I NEED THEM BUT I SO F""KING HATE THEM

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

16 yr olds who think it's ok to square up to their teachers who are trying to bl***y help them!

nedrapier

People with bad grammar. "Whom do we hate", surely?

And grammar pedants. 🙂

monkeychild
    Free Member

16 yr olds who think it's ok to square up to their teachers who are trying to bl***y help them!

What a ****! These drongos are a waste of space. I would not like to be a teacher that's for sure!

avdave2

TJ don't forget to point out to him the dangerous condition of all those steps and make sure it's in writing to make the coroners job easier.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Today I am mostly hating people who expect to indulge in cost free debt & confused upset and agitated old men 😈

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Who do we hate today, then?’ is closed to new replies.