Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Who delivers memory the fastest?
  • iamsporticus
    Free Member

Hi

I need some Micro SD memory for my new phone which Im picking up on Saturday

Thus Id appreciate a rec for somewhere to buy it from online tonight who will probably put it in the post tomorrow and then I will probably get it on Saturday

Probably!

Cheers

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Crucial have always been pretty speedy when I have used them. Next day despatch and the day after for delivery the last time I ordered from them. Think I paid extra though.

JulianA
    Free Member

Don't know if they do phone memory, but Crucial were FANTASTIC for laptop memory. Delivered, inside my laptop and working even before the quoted delivery date.

Crucial

Excellent service!

househusband

+1 for Crucial.

retro83
    Free Member

Crucial, avoid ebuyer (cheap prices, unreliable service)

Drac

Order before 11pm and Ebuyer will have it at your door for tomorrow, never had a problem with them yet. Cost more for next day delivery so probably not worth for such a small item.

retro83
    Free Member

Ebuyer will have it at your door for tomorrow, never had a problem with them yet. Cost more for next day delivery so probably not worth for such a small item.

Their so called "next day delivery" could be more accurately described as "whenever we feel like posting a random item of tat with lower value than the item you ordered, after practicing our penalty kicks round the office with it"

wombat

I can't remember

sputnik
    Free Member

+1 for Crucial

Drac

Their so called "next day delivery" could be more accurately described as "whenever we feel like posting a random item of tat with lower value than the item you ordered, after practicing our penalty kicks round the office with it"

Funny ordered too items 2 weeks ago on separate days both arrived next day and the correct item in perfect condition.

retro83
    Free Member

Funny ordered too items 2 weeks ago on separate days both arrived next day and the correct item in perfect condition.

Maybe I was just unlucky then.

I used to run a PC repair service at uni to pay for my white + blue baked beans.

I think the worst i had was needing to send a stick of "ebuyer value" ram back 5 times (!!) before getting a working stick. Then I discovered they'd sent a 512mb instead of 1GB stick.

They're the RyanAir of the PC shop world.

BlingBling
    Free Member

http://www.memoryc.com/

I ordered from these guys last Friday and it arrived on Monday….in Belgium!

Amazingly quick.

I think they are in Ireland.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Who delivers memory the fastest?’ is closed to new replies.