Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Who can I complain to?
  • donsimon
    Free Member

The time is still quoted using BST! British Summer Time! Has someone forgotten about the Summer bit, or what?
    Almost froze my bits off this afternoon….

mrmo
    Free Member

You get a moderately warm wet period called summer and a moderately cold wet period called winter

elaineanne
    Free Member

normally at this time of the year just as the kids go back to school-(in the last couple of years )=it has been very warm weather -no need for coats…but this year its RUDDY AWFULL OUT THERE 😕 do wrap up its awfully chilly…time for gloves n scarf…..now then wheres my neck Buff (wooly one at that too..lol glad i bought some thicker riding gloves last weeks too..wheres the summer gone 🙄 its dark at 8pm 👿

donsimon
    Free Member

peeing down with rain, pretty dark and not much more than 10ºC. 👿

supertramp
    Free Member

You can complain to me if you like. I doubt it will help but the offer is there 😉

mogrim

29C forecast for tomorrow here in Galapagar.

donsimon
    Free Member

You useless pile of crap, supertramp. You used to have all the kit to throw together decent summers and what have you done with it? Buggered if I know, sold it to the sodding eastern Europeans, I bet! I thought that you were supposed to get wiser as you get older, you, supertramp, yes you, you seem to have lost the friggin’ plot!
    4 Seasons in a day, what the frikkin’ heck is that about? Controller of the weather or freakin’ Vivaldi are you?
    Get a grip and sort some decent weather out, please?

donsimon
    Free Member

29C forecast for tomorrow here in Galapagar.

I hear the good weather is making a return soon though. 😥

john_drummer
    Free Member

welcome to northwest Europe

Rorschach
    Free Member

😳 I hid indoors and played with the cx bike.

donsimon
    Free Member

I hid indoors and played with the cx bike.

Lightweight… I was going to pop out this morning until I saw the wind, then I found other stuff to do.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Bit windy innit? The trees in my carefully selected riding location today provided shelter – just a shame my split tyre cut the ride short 🙁

mogrim

I hear the good weather is making a return soon though.

Yeah, Friday’s a holiday and 31C’s forecast.

donsimon
    Free Member

Yeah, Friday’s a holiday and 31C’s forecast.

I’ve now got a beach some 50km from the house… Where’s your nearest beach? Eh? Eh? How near? 😈

elaineanne
    Free Member

friday in singletrack land says cloud (where you get 31 degrees from ?????? eh ??

donsimon
    Free Member

where you get 31 degrees from ?????? eh ??

Madrid, mogrim is lucky enough to live there, if you saw La Vuelta passing through El Escorial, that’s not too far away from the [deleted]’s home… And Friday a bank holiday???? You’ve only just got back from anual leave! Disgusting… No wonder the country’s in the mess, etc…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Who can I complain to?’ is closed to new replies.