Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • White wheels or rims for build
  • BillyBull
    Free Member

Anyone recoomend anything, but not stupidly expensive.

Thanks

firestarter
    Free Member

Syncros do a selection of white rims cheap too and meant to be good

Tracey

Got Syncros 25 on Abigales and mine

Tracey

richc
    Free Member

for what type of wheel? as DT do some white 4.1d’s rims, as do Syncros, and Sun however they are very different weights/strength

I_Ache
    Free Member

Funny you should ask this. I went out for my first ride on my white rims last night.

I like a lot.

firestarter
    Free Member

Ive some dt ex1750 very nice but silly money

Daffy

DT XR 4.2s

Irish_AL
    Free Member

Alex do some XD lites in white….just taken a set of my bike, so if you are interested you can have them for a tenner and will drop them of to you if you are in either leicester, nottingham or northampton. OH and its for the hoops only as i used the xt hubs on new build, they are straight and unmarked.

firestarter
    Free Member

looks better than the photoshop version ache lol

heres mine just cos i like it 😉

I_Ache
    Free Member

It does look better than the photo shopped one doesnt it.

I think the bike looks better for it. I like the idea of wheels saddles bars posts etc being available in lots of different colours. It makes bikes really look different rather than them all looking drab and boring like mine used to.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Syncros FLDS23 rims – I swapped out my DT 4.2s that were built into Hope SP3 Hoops, and they’re sooooooo much better (and white, of course).

Lifecyles built them up for me, and they also, I think, offer the Spank rims in most colours. Like the previous repsonder said, it sort of depends what you want to do with them, but Syncros have a broad range of rims to suit most stuff, I think.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Billybull. White rims are for young lads

I_Ache
    Free Member

Funny that because none of the bikes posted belong to young lads.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I_Ache, sorry, it’s a retort to a gag billybull made to me the other day, obviously pensioners can use white rims too.

firestarter
    Free Member

lol, makes a big difference to the look. tbh the white saddle was from a bike i sold and i got grips to match . but by pure chance when looking for some new wheels to stiffen up the front end that would take on of the 9mm rws bolt thru to fit my forks i found the white wheels and just had to have them it wasnt planned but i do luvs it now lol

druidh
    Free Member

firestarter – Member

lol, makes a big difference to the look. tbh the white saddle was from a bike i sold and i got grips to match . but by pure chance when looking for some new wheels to stiffen up the front end that would take on of the 9mm rws bolt thru to fit my forks i found the white wheels and just had to have them it wasnt planned but i do luvs it now lol

FWIW, I think that’s the best looking Turner I’ve seen. Mibbe because the white bits draw the eye away from that awful looking frame 😆

firestarter
    Free Member

lol i cant argue with that 😉

shinsplints

irish_al – sorry for the hijack – I am in Northampton tomorrow PM on a meeting & would take those rims off you for £10 mate 🙂
    maybe you could e mail me rollason73@hotmail.com & I can gives you my phone number.Thanks.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘White wheels or rims for build’ is closed to new replies.