• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by csb.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • White rims on a blue bike…too tacky or not too tacky? that is the question!
  • Mof
    Free Member

White rims… just a fashion fad, or can they really look good.? Got a blue bike and fancied some white rims… is it right or wrong?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Just buy the best rims for the money, dont worry about the colour. And they look **** too

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

white rims look dirty all the time. do you like to clean?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mamadirt
    Free Member

White rims on their own may stand out a little, but add a white seat and grips and possibly cable outers) and I reckon it'd look pretty damn cool.

Mof
    Free Member

"White rims on their own may stand out a little, but add a white seat and grips and possibly cable outers) and I reckon it'd look pretty damn cool."

Yep… was thinking about that… white rims on a blue frame & mostly black component bike might look a bit odd.

druidh
    Free Member

mamadirt – Member

White rims on their own may stand out a little, but add a white seat and grips and possibly cable outers) and I reckon it'd look pretty damn cool.

The lady has taste

yetiguy
    Free Member

I actually like one tacky (usually on the front) 😀

BluePalomino
    Free Member

white rims look dirty all the time. do you like to clean?

White rims don't look or get any dirtier than any other colour rims. Besides, what ffs is wrong with a mountain bike getting dirty?

Mof
    Free Member

Maybe I should just for Crosstrails?

Mof
    Free Member

just go for that is…

Swalsey
    Free Member

IMO white rims will look good, but only like the other trendy bikes thats are following suit, and the novelty will soon wear off. I think they look cheap after looking at them at work so much… (bike shop of course!)

Tracey

Mine came with white bits

Now has a white saddle

Tracey

renton
    Free Member

oh tracey show us yer white bits!!!!!!???

csb

Damn fine bike that Tracey.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘White rims on a blue bike…too tacky or not too tacky? that is the question!’ is closed to new replies.