Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Whistler Village – Best place for breakfast please
  • plumber
    Free Member

As above – Healthy, Unhealthy, Cheap, Expensive

What can you recomend if anything

Thank you all

Plum

Burts
    Free Member

Small cafe called Beetroot at the Marketplace, in the corner just past the IGA. I haven't tried breakfast, but they did a fantastic lamb stew in the winter and at least its a change from Starbucks.

If you're eating on the run, then the breakfast rolls from did the trick. Up near the lifts.

Burts
    Free Member

Forgot to mention:
    Beetroot = Healthy, pricey, sit-in or take-away (wife loves it)
    Zogs = Unhealthy, cheap, take-away.

jamm
    Free Member

Moguls on the Village Square is by far the best coffee house in the village average priced and plenty of healthy stuff.
    Amsterdams across the square for the not so healthy.
    Fat Tonys (behind Buffalo Bills) for a very early breakfast (Beef and Blue Cheese pizza slices)

TheBear
    Free Member

I can't remember what its called but it was really nice.

Just over by Blackcomb, in the corner of one of the entrances to the Chateau Fairmont. Quite a big range of stuff, I hope you can find it from my poor directions.

Coyote
    Free Member

Another shout for Beetroot, very yummy. If you're in a rush though, those brekkie rolls from Starbucks hit the spot.

plumber
    Free Member

Thanks you everyone – I'll try and find beetroot this morning

Plum

fingerbike
    Free Member

Always used to go to Moguls for coffee and breakfast bagel and then go and sit by the gondola to eat always got asked for directions when sitting there for some reason…

Best sit down breakfast I had was at the Whistler Racquet Club.

Required lunchtime eateries would be Splitz for an amazing burger if thats your thing and Portobellos for a great toasted sandwich, dont get anything else from portobello though not too great with anything else for some reason…

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

despite your 'OOH LOOK AT ME I'M IN WHISTLER NER NER NE NER NER' post i'll say Moguls gets my thumbs up

walleater

LOL….anyway I'll vote for Moguls too. Enjoy the pyjama party.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Whistler Village – Best place for breakfast please’ is closed to new replies.