Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Whistler accommodation/ guiding?
  • gfrew88
    Free Member

Heading out for 18 days in Canada doing around a week in whistler any recommendations ?

Is it worth getting guides??

sweaman2
    Free Member

Yes to guides. They’ll make sure you have fun and don’t jump in at the deep end (and end up in A+E on your first day). A Whistler blue isn’t the same as a UK blue…..

Bearback (on here occasionally) is worth a try but it’s peak season.

BearBack
    Free Member

Drop us a line, our half board catered accommodation packages are cracking value and you can make use of our included guiding service.
    We have a couple of available gaps over the next month so email your dates and we can let you know what it is we can offer.
    Cheers!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

The Aava is the standard hotel recommendation for bikers. If you’d rather get a condo or something similar there’s plenty to choose from. Check out AirBnB and VRBO. Whistler has a great valley trails system so don’t worry too much if you’re not smack bang in the middle of the village, it’s easy to pedal around and avoid traffic for the most part.

Bearback are a great shout. Not sure there’s too many other guiding companies available, so if you cant make it work with them, just let yourself in gently. It’s easy to get in over your head very quickly if you’re not used to the trails here. It is easy enough to navigate around the trails just with trails forks though. If you do any bike park it might be worth just getting a lesson or seeing what WB can offer as again, they’ll help show you around and find the right trails to not spanner yourself on.

I’ll most likely be around as well if all else fails!

gfrew88
    Free Member

Bearback – will do mate, I have already emailed you the other day. I’ll send you an email today.

dates are the 23rd september – 30th.

BearBack
    Free Member

Sounds good, I just checked that my business partner had replied (he’s on email duties right now) and it looks like you’ve connected.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Whistler accommodation/ guiding?’ is closed to new replies.