• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • While we are Europe bashing…
  • zippykona

Their food is bloody awful and you can’t get a decent cup of tea.The only euro place with decent food is Malta.
    It’s all limp cheese , everything smothered in tomatoes and usually what’s underneath is intestines.
    The best Italian food I’ve ever had was in bloody Sutton for gods sake.
    I’m all for Europe but my vote comes at a cost…sort your bloody food out.
    I’m in Barbados and every plate of food I’ve been served has been delicious.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Malta? The worst food I have ever been subjected to was while working in Malta.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I’m in Barbados and every plate of food I’ve been served has been delicious.

It must be a lot better than in Antigua then where I found the food was universally dire

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MSP

Had lots of good food in the basque country last week, cheap too. Although I have to admit I don’t care much for German cuisine, too much meat in the sausages, needs more ass, lips, cartilage and sawdust.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Fish and Chips are disgusting in the Midlands

Northwind

Every time I go on a european holiday I get incredible food. And always created by an English person. Once we leave europe and these people will no longer be allowed to work in europe, they’ll have to stay home and make us food here.

MSP

Thay are only doing the crappy cooking jobs because of the locations, they won’t be interested in doing the same back in blighty. They will want a proper job then, your job, and then you will have to do the cooking, and no one wins.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘While we are Europe bashing…’ is closed to new replies.