Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Which wide flat bars?
  • doughboy

Hi,

I’m currently using some old Easton EA70 flat bars on my 29er but with a 580mm width, they’re too narrow for my liking. Can anyone recommend a decent ‘wide’ flat bar (alloy or carbon)?

cheers,
    doughboy.

RealMan
    Free Member

Salsa – think theyre the only ones who do a wide flat bar. But theyre meant to be good.

Northwind

Yeah, I was looking for the same myself and Salsa were the only ones I found other than enormously heavy DH and jump bars.

timdrayton
    Free Member

bontrager big sweeps are very wide, but they are not easily available other than in the US.

worth ordering in tho, love mine

steveh

You ca get reverse fli xxl bars in aflat version, not that heavy and my low rise ones feel great.

matt_outandabout

I had some nice wide Titec Flat Trackers on my Niner….mucho cheapness 😀

daveells
    Free Member

you can get Niner bars ,i have some on my niner ,same as salsa .about £40 at stif

Rorschach
    Free Member

sunline do flat v1’s.Under300g.Or salsa.

Sam

Should be seeing the flat Sunlines in this country soon – look forward to them. I have both Salsas (carbon 25.4) and Niners (alloy 31.8) and they are both nice bars though very much at opposite ends of the stiffness spectrum. If you are riding rigid I’d recommend Salsas, supension go with the stiffness of the Niner, or Sunline when they are available.

cabeaumont
    Free Member

I’ll second the Reverse Fli xxl bars from mtb-direct. I’ve been running the 20mm rise version for about 6 months, take a little bit of getting used to but I wouldn’t swap them for anything now! Come in 0mm, 20mm and 40mm flavours, all 760mm wide and in black or white!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Which wide flat bars?’ is closed to new replies.