Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • which web site to watch chelsea / barca live?
  • donsimon
    Free Member

So the previous 80 mins were a 10 man defence broken by a 10 second run and concluded with another 9 mins 50 secs of defending. Classic. 😆
    EDIT: I’ve already said that Barças job was to find a way around them, no matter how boring it is. but again Chelsea need to think about being part of the entertainment industry now. It’s not simply a question of winning. Ask del Bosque.

Junkyard
    Free Member

It’s a shame they don’t have the confidence to do it the whole game.

winning the game on aggregate and a man down against the best team on the planet…yes it was daft to lack the confidence to attack at that point.

I was just wondering, with this kind of tactical acumen, are you free this summer to manage Engerland?

donsimon
    Free Member

I was just wondering, with this kind of tactical acumen, are you free this summer to manage Engerland?

I’d love to. Check what I’ve said about entertainment too. 😉
    I can think of another english team that plays attractive attacking football, sometimes less attractive when Scholes is on, but definitely attacking.

theotherjonv

Chelsea need to think about being part of the entertainment industry now. It’s not simply a question of winning

It was nailbiting, compelling viewing. Entertaining like one of those films that leaves you hiding behind your hands.

And I’m not even a Chelsea fan.

donsimon
    Free Member

It was frustrating. 😀
    I was slightly impartial.

theotherjonv

I can think of another english team that plays attractive attacking football, sometimes less attractive when Scholes is on, but definitely attacking

The one that tried to outplay Barca and made last year’s CL final the most boring, one sided one for years? It was like watching a Premier League side play a non-league side in a preseason friendly for excitement.

MrGreedy

Weirdest noise of the evening – Gary Neville having a stroke when Torres scored:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA-seoP6TII&feature=youtu.be[/video]

donsimon
    Free Member

The one that tried to outplay Barca and made last year’s CL final the most boring, one sided one for years? It was like watching a Premier League side play a non-league side in a preseason friendly for excitement.

Yep. That’ll be the one.

theotherjonv

Weirdest noise of the evening – Gary Neville having a stroke when Torres scored:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA-seoP6TII

does anyone else follow @TheBig_Sam on twitter?

“Was having a w**k with a Midnight Jasmine Yankee Candle placed strategically under my balls when that Torres goal went in. What a moment. I never thought I’d utter these words but Gary Neville’s commentary actually enhanced my orgasm. Fair play to him, he’s a winner”

MrGreedy

@theotherjonv – no, but I have just dribbled with laughter reading that quote so thanks 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

Now this is entertaining. 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘which web site to watch chelsea / barca live?’ is closed to new replies.