Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • which stwer was this?
  • yunki
    Free Member

Blue evoc bike bag, mid forties with tattoos and a hipster haircut with a couple of kids and a sad looking wife in tow, breezing through Gatwick south terminal last night with their head up their arse..

You obliviousness to those around you caused my three year old to be knocked over by your bag, and once you had acknowledged this you barged between him and his older brother anyway.. You didn’t look to be in a hurry, just driven by a single-minded sense of entitlement

Yes that was me calling you a **** tit.. No wonder your wife looks so miserable

Junkyard
    Free Member

NOt me as I would have decked you especially if i had recognised you as you 😉

Glad the holiday chilled you right out 😛

scuttler

Not me if you’re doing process of elimination.

ricky1
    Free Member

What tells you he was an stwer,wasn’t me Mrs Ricky is a happy soul 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Get out of my way next time Serf

mikewsmith
    Free Member

not me but my only experience of Gatwick was soul destroying enough to give up on the rest of humanity.

That and don’t you just hate it when parents don’t have control of their kids in airports…

ton

it was me……..sorry 😀

Bregante

ton – Member
    it was me……..sorry

Mid forties? 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Gatwick South?

Oh, the inhumanity!

bearnecessities

mid forties with tattoos and a hipster haircut with a couple of kids and a sad looking wife in tow

David Beckham?

hora
    Free Member

😆

chakaping
    Free Member

David Beckham?

Lol

thv3
    Free Member

Maybe wasn’t his fault?

For example, if it was a 29er in that bag everyone knows they roll over anything 😉

matt_outandabout

Did he have an Audi or Skoda key in hand?

monkeychild
    Free Member

650b makes the kids come alive or something

singletrackmind

[ mutter ] Could have been a childs face next time [/ mutter ]

Onzadog
    Free Member

Nah, my evoc is black.

hora
    Free Member

If he was a stw’er he’d smell of stale sweat, tobacco, have a fatbike and long beard.

Drac

Good job it wasn’t at the zoo.

binners

Did he have a GoPro mounted on his head, filming it all?

mrchrispy

It was me….I was going for a segment ffs, did you not hear my STRAVAAAAA cry?

spekkie
    Free Member

What four letter word goes before “tit” and still makes sense as an insult?

#outoftouch . . . .

matt_outandabout

Blue?

angeldust
    Free Member

Isn’t this how most people tend to behave at Airports (unfortunately)? For some reason people leave common decency, politeness, and common sense at the terminal door.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Not me. My bag is red and I mount it across a trolley so I can take out entire families like a snow plough 🙂

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Wisnae me.

Rubber_Buccaneer

#outoftouch . . . .

If you swore more you’d know the filter turns all profanity into four asterisks regardless of the **** length.

Drac

If you swore more you’d know the filter turns all profanity into four asterisks regardless of the **** length.

**** right.

phiiiiil

I came back from Tenerife with a bike bag last year; we checked in at the far left end of the desks, then had to drop the bike off at the far right… I was about to wheel it around the back, avoiding the crowd, but the assistant insisted on taking the direct way right through the front of every single queue. It was carnage! I think I avoided damage to everything and everyone, but it was awkward…

ratherbeintobago

I’m just impressed anyone would have the brass neck to take the bike on a family holiday.

Even if it wasn’t for the guilt, there is *no* way Mrs RBIT would give me a pass to leave her with the kids in the middle of a holiday…

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Perhaps (I speak from experience) she said that is was not an issue for him to take a bike on holiday and that she was happy for him to take a few hours out to go and ride his bike, when what she really meant was – “Try it punk”

scaredypants

I’ll be in Heathrow with my massive bike case this august – our family holiday is a bit different as we visit my sister in law. My wife gets to see her sister, I get to ride my bike more than any other time of the year.

😀

Now, if we can agree a scoring system I’ll mount a camera on my case and go on the rampage

ratherbeintobago

Wanmakylung – think you’re onto something there…

Suggsey
    Free Member

More than likely his sad Mrs said yeah take the bike so whilst the kids are in play club I can jiggy with Manuel the friendly waiter! 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

angeldust – Member
    Isn’t this how most people tend to behave at Airports (unfortunately)? For some reason people leave common decency, politeness, and common sense at the terminal door.

I find that most people lose all sense of awareness and thoughts that other people may be trying to get between different check ins with heavy luggage that only really travels in a straight line. I see groups walking 6 or 7 wide ambling towards me as I move the case and bike down to check in, or just stand looking gormless at the screens blocking the main routes at check in, then don’t get me started on those that think dragging their entire family to stand on the edge of the luggage belt with a couple of trolleys….

rant over until I go back to the airport.

squirrelking
    Free Member

don’t get me started on those that think dragging their entire family to stand on the edge of the luggage belt with a couple of trolleys

There is a special circle of hell reserved for those ****.

They don’t seem to grasp that if they all stood back everyone could see the carousel, get their stuff and bog off with minimal fuss. But no…

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘which stwer was this?’ is closed to new replies.