• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Sam.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Which clipless shoe insoles for flat/overpronated feet?
  • coolbeanz
    Free Member

So I bought some Giro Terrduros last week and I’m finding that I need some extra arch support to ensure my knees track correctly.

I previously used Specialized shoes, which provided me with good arch support, but the new models just feel way too wide on my feet.

I tried the Specialized BG SL footbeds, but I didn’t get on with them as the metatarsals support really dug into the middle of my foot.

I’m now considering giving the Giro SuperNatural Fit Kit a go as it seems to offer a lot of adjustment.

Has anyone had any experience of it or can recommend anything else?

MSP

https://secure.yoursole.com/uk/mens/footbeds

Really nice, you warm them up in the oven to mould to your foot (but don’t confuse fahrenheit and celsius 😳 ) If the shoes don’t have much room go for the thin sport, otherwise get the response.

lunge

If you want to do it properly, take a trip to Solutions4Feet in Bicester and get some custom moulded SuperFeet insoles. Not cheap mind but Colin the owners knows his feet.

You could try cleat wedges instead of insoles as well.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Get some Esoles Efit, or failing that some Archtec G8 2600 (I think they’re called)

coolbeanz
    Free Member

I can confirm that I bought the Giro SuperNatural Fit Kit in the end and I am very happy with the results. Just done a 3-day trip to Wales and no problems with the feet or knees. Would highly recommend.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Sidas custom.

Sam

ESoles here and loving them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Which clipless shoe insoles for flat/overpronated feet?’ is closed to new replies.