Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Which smart phone has the best camera, under £200?
  • roper
    Free Member

I know it’s another phone question, but I really do not have an idea so need help. I have been reading reviews of the moto g3, wileyfox and cubot so far. I like the waterproofing of the moto g but have seen mixed reviews when it comes to the camera. So have any of you with more experience with smartphones got a suggestion?

bear-uk
    Free Member

Just this minute bought a One plus 2 for £250. It might be worth spending a tad more for better features.
    The wife has a Moto g original and its a good phone so would imagine the later models cant be that bad if that’s your budget.

mikey74
    Free Member

The camera on the Moto G is good in decent light. It struggles in low light situations.

ampthill

Good question. think something that suffers on mid price cameras.

I’m just about living with the one on my M4 AQA. But its slow to respond and less good than the one on my old Note 1

I wonder if used is a better route for a good camera

kayak23

I’m used to expecting good photos as I’ve had phones previously that took good ones.
    My current moto g3 I’m happy with.

midlifecrashes

My moto x play was £199 on offer at Amazon before Christmas. I guess it will pop up on offer again.

midlifecrashes

Double post.

creagbhan

Taken on Moto G3 last week

[/url]IMG_20160215_142722787_HDR by Kenny Small, on Flickr[/img]

chrisdw
    Free Member

It’s a bit pricier. But LG G4. Might be worth spending the extra.

I think it’s 16mp. Manual setting for shutter speed ISO etc. Shoots RAW format.

Really impressed with it.

retrorick

Honor 7 has a great camera. Sony 20mp sensor. Phone costs around £210 if you are lucky to buy it when it is discounted from vmall. Excellent phone all round for the money.

dannybgoode

LG G4 has a great camera – especially when in manual mode. Very impressed with mine. For similar money you could have a Sony Xperia Z5 Compact which also have a good un.

To be fair though at #200 I’d buy a really cheap phone and separate P&S camera – Panasonic LF1 would get my vote for something very small and very easy to use that takes really nice photos…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Which smart phone has the best camera, under £200?’ is closed to new replies.