Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Which (smallish) hand pump for the road and cross bike?
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

Heard good things about the Lezyne pressure drive and seems a reasonable price. Anything else worth considering? Don’t want to pay more than 30 notes and not after a frame fit. ta

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Lezyne Road Drive L is what I use. Its awesome when you need it and you’ve remembered to take it with you.

simondbarnes

Lezeyne Road Drive here. Brilliant pump. The Pressure Drive should be pretty good as well.

LardLover
    Free Member

Another road drive user here. Wished I went for the medium though, the large one sticks a bit too far out of my pocket.

Quality bit of kit.

fontmoss
    Free Member

This one? Almost £40, well I guess if it works…

OmarLittle
    Free Member

I have a blackburn airstik sl – pretty much the smallest one i could find that would work in an emergency (some mini pumps are useless). Small enough to fit beside a bottle cage and be hidden by the bottle or in a pocket without noticing.

However i also carry an airchuck and CO2 so it is very much my back up plan that i hope not to need to use very often.

fenred
    Free Member

Dare I say, the boardman pump is great…but you might hafta venture into the orange H to buy one 😯

LardLover
    Free Member

fontmoss – Member

This one? Almost £40, well I guess if it works..

£40 😯 😯 😯

Holy-moly, I certainly didn’t pay that for it!!!

But yes, that’s the one.

(don’t look at the carbon one!!)

Jamie
    Free Member

I have one of these, never used as went to CO2.

£16 and its yours…..if you wanted it of course.

RealMan
    Free Member

I got one of the brand new lezyne small pressure drives for £17 a few weeks ago, it’s proper brilliant, and proper small.

emanuel
    Free Member

aye,lezyne.
    or zefal frame pump if you punct. often.

jambon
    Free Member

I miss my stolen Lezyne. Best diddy pumps.

JoB
    Free Member

if you want to get a half decent pressure in a road tyre get a Lezeyne Road Drive

jamiec360
    Free Member

Topeak Morph pumps seem really good. Just got the road Morph G from CRC for about £25 after my cannondale mini pump dumped all the CO2 out of my punctured tyre. The road one is basically same dimensions as the Mtn but with an online gauge and ways a bit less still quite big tho similar length to the Lezyne but I don’t like their chucks the Topeak lever ones have never let me down.

fontmoss
    Free Member

Think I’ll go with the medium road drive, unless anyone has a better solution

mooman
    Free Member

Not had any complaints with this recent purchase PlanetX offering .. gets up to 100 psi quickly enough.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Which (smallish) hand pump for the road and cross bike?’ is closed to new replies.