• This topic has 89 replies, 81 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by jacob11-spam.
Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Left side for me 😀

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Always on the left, for at least the last 17 years. Then, a few weeks back, we rearranged the bedroom, and mrs NBITF wanted to swap. Worst nights sleep ever. Promptly switched back the next night!.

mightymule
    Free Member

Right.

Correction: I start off on the right. I generally wake up curled up in the tiny patch that the OH and the cats have left for me.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

On the wooden frame, knuckles on the floor, right leg just about on mattress, left leg cold.

Repeat.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Scotroutes has it right . I have to circumnavigate the bed to get to the door which is at 10 o’clock. I like to be tucked away with no interference from passing traffic and I can leave a 3 foot stack of cycling mags on the floor there.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

On the wooden frame, knuckles on the floor, right leg just about on mattress, left leg cold.

Repeat.

singletrackmind

The middle
    No one has ever shared a bed with me since I bought my flat . In 2004.

yossarian
    Free Member

On the door side, like any other proper man.

badllama
    Free Member

I’m on the right furthest from the door but nearest the window miss llama has always slept nearest the door before I arrived so I just found myself the free bit.
    She works nights and I’m days so most of the time I have it all muahahahahahah. And she has it all during the day 😀

prawny

honeybadgerx – Member
    The side that isn’t ‘hers’*

*There is apparently some logic to this, seemingly involving the size of the moon, time period from the last portion of chocolate consumed by her ladyship and the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

African or European?

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Which side of the bed do you sleep on?’ is closed to new replies.