Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Which seat?
  • sime46
    Free Member

Looking for comfort, support and not too heavy/bulky. Going on my Bronson. Any decent suggestions? Looked at an SDG today with titanium rails for £69. Looked decent enough. 205 grams. Seems reasonable.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If it fits your arse. Seats, shoes, lids and gloves are all things I try first it’s just too personal

z1ppy

What he said ^^ +1, I like Fizik Gobi’s but a m8 hates them with a passion.. You could maybe ty a to get a cheaper (non-Ti maybe) version 2nd hand to test, & then sell it on again

coolhandluke
    Free Member

SDG Bel Air with ti rails for the win.

FOG

To complicate the issue, I am convinced your butt changes over time. A few years ago I bought a Fizik Tundra which for a few months was the Holy Grail but within a few months it became the Razor of Hell. Obviously saddles like everything else wear but that seems very quick!

RoterStern
    Free Member

Saddles really are an area only you can know what fits your posterior. I’ve been happy with the Spesh saddles, I’ve also got a Charge Spoon that I get on with and I’ve had Selle Italia in the past without problems. Spesh do a have a returns policy so I’ve been told in that you can try the saddle for a few weeks and return it if it doesn’t fit you.

medoramas
    Free Member

It’s been a week since I’ve had my Crank Brother Iodine2 saddle – using it every day for off-road commutes. Really nice seat!

Check it out on CRC, they have some amazing deal on it at the moment…

sime46
    Free Member

Cheers guys. Bought the belle air 2.0 ti railed. It’s weirdly embossed for grip apparently? It was the blackest in the shop. Didn’t want mad colours. Feels nicely padded but still rather light and not too bulky. Dalby tmrw for a test run.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Which seat?’ is closed to new replies.