• This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by doh.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Which – Santa Tracker ?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Jnr FD is 3 1/2 now, so taking a very keen interest in Santa, in fact too keen when he wakes up at 5:30 when Dad has been out on the beers 😳

Which tracker follows the REAL Santa and is the bestest? 😆

Ta

duckman

Noraid ( really) enjoy,my youngest is 7 and this is the last year.

st

Norad , after having a quick look Noraid could help your nipper shape an interesting perspective on aspects of life ;o)

I’ve been going to the NORAD site for a few years now, although the kids get bored after 10 minutes leaving me to track him after they’ve gone to bed.

mdb
    Free Member

Google Santa Tracker

mdb
    Free Member

Google Santa Tracker

Whoops double post.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

On the NORAD site, thank you. Anyone know what time kick off is as Jnr FD keeps asking every minute what Santa is doing now…

duckman

Iirc, 12 hours before

CaptJon
    Free Member

FYI the International Space Station will be visible over the UK early evening which should wow some kids if you tell them it is FC: http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/#.UrlP4qXEj-k

slowoldgit
    Free Member

NORAD santa tracker is up and running now, and has been for some time.

MoreCashThanDash

Norad running here – was in Ethiopia when I last checked…

Tiger6791

NORAD one seems like a covert show of might and air defence supioriority

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I think Norad has been up and running at least few weeks this year. They had games and interactive stuff up about Santa for kids to explore.

I dont think they normally do the military thing big time – there have been complaints to them this year about military jets accompanying Santa on an animation. I suspect it was just a bit thoughtless to do that, rather than a policy. I think its really great they provide the santa tracking and games service for children.

Its worth reading about the history of the site as its a very nice and sweet story. They have been replying to children since 1955 and its run by service members familys etc who volunteer their time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NORAD_Tracks_Santa

http://www.noradsanta.org/
    (Norad HQ section gives the history of the site, the rest is fun stuff and tracking for the kids.)

Drac

NORAD got my kids into bed when they seen he was in Bulgaria even my 10 year old couldn’t wait and she claimed she didn’t believe. She seen the delivery count rattling up and proudly announced “The elves do help just like on Arthur Xmas!” so guess she does believe.

stimpy
    Free Member

NORAD – the original and still the best.

Google have just blatantly stolen the idea.

doh
    Free Member

Just spotted him in Hawaii on flight tracker

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Which – Santa Tracker ?’ is closed to new replies.