Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 121 total)
  • Which person from STW do you really want to meet?
  • DezB
    Free Member

I’d like to meet Sharki to see his big muscles

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Jedi, so I could ride his north shore (ooo er) and maybe pick up some building and hucking tips.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

id like to meet rudeboy as he is a bulbend

LOL! Likewise, Firestarter, although being a complete and utter ‘End of a Bulb’, is a member of our truly wonderful Fire service, and gets my respect instantly, and comes across on here as a nice, laid-back friendly bloke.

That Binners seems like a character, too. Keeps Hora in his place!

Pfft. Most people in life are nice, anyway. There’s only really a few nasty bastards out there.

“Rudeboy couldn’t type elequently or succinctly if his life depended on it. “

Oh the shame

I was not going to mention it…

clareymorris

Me, I’d like to meet Jojo, Mamadirt, Tracey and all the other lovely bikey girlies. Haven’t seen Mr and Mrs Foxy for AGES so must catch up again soon 🙂
    Blokey wise………….hmm……..Houns seems to have disappeared, Ton looks fun, IHN and Shledona so I could ride with them round my childhood stomping ground!!
    Met MrPink on Sunday and I bet there were more of you at the Wheelbase demo weekend 😉

juan
    Free Member

Jojo indeed plus doing some catching up with the lovely foxychick and MrFC.
    And the flashes and clarrey too and the softies from down south
    ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

FoxyChick
    Free Member

I’d reckon I’d like to go out on a bit of a boozy session with Jojo (even though she hardly drinks! 😯 ) Clareymorris (who does 😉 ,) mamadirt, c-g, bumley, tracey and aleigh!! Reckon we’d take some place by storm!!

Would love to meet up with good old foxyboy(Juan) again over a fabulous coffee and and some seriously dark chocolate!

And I’m curious to meet sfb…I know our paths will cross soon!

And ton…cos he has a larger than life persona on here ( 😉 ) and I reckon he’s a good bloke!

Oh, and not forgetting CFH of course!!! 8)

Trekster

SFB for his knowledge of the Lakes. Always seem to be working or have something else on when the Boggies are in the Lakes.

SimonRalli I`ll be around till 18th July then off to Croatia/Slovenia for 2weeks.
    You could organise a big stanes bike bash for sometime when you are home. Based at Graigshields outdoor centre in Ae it would be a good cheap weekend for people.
    Last big weekend by stwers up here was organised by the sometimes poster Sanny at Dalbeattie on the opening weekend.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

FoxyChick – Member

Oh, and not forgetting CFH of course!!!

😳

😉

aleigh
    Free Member

I’d like to meet Aleigh – Think we’d have alot to talk about!

Yeah we’d definitley put the world to rights that’s for sure 😆

I have met many people on here, all of whom have become really great friends. I’d also like to meet SFB, CFH, FoxyChick, Hora, PK Ripper, Knottie and many more. Hoping to meet several of you this Saturday at the Quantocks 😀

RD, if you don’t want to meet anyone from here then perhaps the BBB isn’t for you? 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

SFB for his knowledge of the Lakes. Always seem to be working or have something else on when the Boggies are in the Lakes.

um, so far this year only 6 out of 23 rides we’ve done have NOT been in The Lakes! For 2008 it was 65/138 non Lakes (and some of those 65 were close)

simonralli2
    Free Member

You could organise a big stanes bike bash for sometime when you are home. Based at Graigshields outdoor centre in Ae it would be a good cheap weekend for people.

Trekster – looks like no one wants to meet me so the South West Scotland Super Stanes Big Bike Bash could end up “Simon Ralli’s Really Rather Quite Small Bike Bash” 🙂

I am off to the rain forests mid July so yeah, seems like the timing is good. See you early July!

jedi

gnargnar, name the day !

rOcKeTdOg

RD, if you don’t want to meet anyone from here then perhaps the BBB isn’t for you?

i’m going with a big bunch of mates and friends, so meeting STers will be purely incidental

solamanda
    Free Member

I’d like to meet GW.

tails
    Free Member

I would like to meet the quiet gingerflash (he’s been quiet since end of last year) as he builds nice pushbikes, simon ralli seems a cool chap and i like his coffee photos and mamadirt as i reckon she would ride fun fast trails.

ton

i am now 😳

bikey
    Free Member

I met Rudeboy, Aleigh, Cinnamongirl, WCA and many more at the STW Swinley Forest meet-up in January and found them all to be great people.
    I especially liked Rudeboy as I think we share a very similair sense of humour and in real life he is as he appears in on the forum!

I also met Deadlydarcy when I was guiding in Spain and thought he was a very genuine bloke and great company.

I met Trekster in Spain aswell and he is a very fit and competent rider for a man of his age (he’s not old just a bit on the mature side) and he was a genuinley nice bloke.

I think I once met Glupton! I say I once met him, I was over taken by a guy on a single speed with Bombers who sprayed me with his dust and shouted out “get off my trails or I will have to own you with my Bombers”!

Matt

Trekster

Cheers bikey. Was that the switchbacks trip? I`m off again on Sat with sunshinebreaks from Ae shop/cafe
    I am a grandadx2

SlowJohn
    Free Member

id like to meet ton he seems a good laugh and postierich as he rides in cannock and i think hed rip my legs off

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Biff (again)

I’d ask him when the bloody hell is the next Outcast mag is coming out 👿 ……..

gingerflash

“the quiet gingerflash (he’s been quiet since end of last year)”

I got in trouble at work for excessive net usage. 🙁
    I’m still around though.

Inzane
    Free Member

I got in trouble at work for excessive net usage.

Pesky net meters 😡

I always like meeting mountain bikers… Not that likely to meet many of you unless you are heading to NZ tho…

sharki
    Free Member

I just wanna meet like minded people for a muck about int hills, people i can learn from and people who can show me different trails.

I’d like to meet new friends, here their stories and share mine, nobody really stands out as someone i’d really like to meet, yer all people that like to ride bikes which is cool..therefore i wanna neet you all, one by one behind that bush..

Coyote
    Free Member

Most of the blokes seem like they’d be pretty good company. With one or two obvious exceptions of course. Most of the ladies come across as pretty cool as well although I’m not sure I’d want to meet the one I’ve got a crush on. 😳

perks

I’d like to meet you all…

keep wondering who might be a STW whenever I’m out, maybe there should be some sort of special wave or greeting that everyone knows to identify yourself as a regular forum contributer???

like wot the vdub people do…

suggestions?

perks

although sadly let myself down (again) with the use of “wot” in the last post…

(beats head against desk)…

DezB
    Free Member

Coyote – Member
    Most of the blokes seem like they’d be pretty good company. With one or two obvious exceptions of course. Most of the ladies come across as pretty cool as well although I’m not sure I’d want to meet the one I’ve got a crush on.

Name names, you chicken!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Perks – I wear a red t-shirt with WorldClassAccident on it. That should help you if we meet.

perks

lol…

I must admit, most of the time I’m wandering around with a “monday” (don’t ask, long story) shirt….although not for biking..hmmmm (hatches plans)>..

IHN

Met loads of you internet biking geeks, you’ve all been lovely. Or, at the very least, tolerable.

I wouldn’t mind meeting Binners, my karmic internet twin, but I’m not sure if the space-time continuum could take it.

And I’d love to meat, sorry, meet whoever it is who’s bum’s in the latest edition of the mag 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

IHN – are you getting the Cotswold Massive to come down to the BBB? If there is a reasonable size group you could get a log cabin like Cinnamon_girl and Aliefh are doing.

kiwijohn

Cressers
    NZCol
    Inzane
    TandemJeremy
    Farmer Giles, though I haven’t seen him around for a while.

Conor
    Free Member

bumley – Member

I’d like to meet Aleigh – Think we’d have alot to talk about!
    Talk to conor and Juan quite often so would be nice to meet them too……

Ahhh, thanks mate!!!!!

And yes, Aleigh is the loveliest person ever (apart from me), fact.

I’ve Met Aleigh, Sheldona (and Mrs), Solamanda, Coolhandluke, K. Would like to meet Bunnyhop as well. And others. too many to list.

Bunnyhop

Aww – thanks Conor, likewise.

I’d like to meet nettles IHN ( we nearly went to a bonfire last 5th Nov.)
    Knottie,
    Cinnamon_girl,
    Jedi,
    Infact as many folk as possible.

bumley
    Free Member

Bunnyhop – Member
    I’d like to meet nettles IHN ( we nearly went to a bonfire last 5th Nov.)
    Knottie,
    Cinnamon_girl,
    Jedi,
    Infact as many folk as possible.

Jedi is a legend………and a thoroughly decent chap!

therealhoops
    Free Member

Barca and Monksie in the same room 🙂

eth3er
    Free Member

I’d like to meet Simon Ralli, well he did have a dream about me.

ourmaninthenorth

I wouldn’t like to meet that c*** OMITN. I’ve heard he’s a right miserable sod.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Eth3er

Likewise! It seemed that October through to February I was having a relentless and never ending series of vivid and emotional dreams.

Two nights ago I finally had one that made me feel good when I woke up you will be pleased to hear. (You wern’t in that one though).

silverpigeon
    Free Member

I’d like to meet

Binners
    Cressers – Where has he got to?
    Mr (&Mrs) – Gingerflash.
    CFH
    Rudeboy
    And the bloke from Stanground in Peterborough that I sent a route map to once but can’t remember his username.

But not Smee/Glupton

He seems a bit of a plonker.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 121 total)

The topic ‘Which person from STW do you really want to meet?’ is closed to new replies.