Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 121 total)
  • Which person from STW do you really want to meet?
  • aracer
    Free Member

If only to see if they’re that objectionable in real life?

barca
    Free Member

monksie

jojoA1
    Free Member

Loads, for many reasons. Juan, SFB, CFH, many of the ladies, particularly Foxy Chick as I was a bit ‘out of it’ when I met her at SITS.

I don’t think I would be able to meet Hora though, I’m already taken and I don’t think I wouldn’t be able to help myself with him, I’m not made of wood.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    donald
    Free Member

He is, by his own account 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

This has a worrying air of internet dating about it suddenly.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Avocado, just to confirm that he really is a RudeBoy troll….

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Avocado, just to confirm that he really is a RudeBoy troll….

Hmm. I don’t think he is. RBs style is too unique, I’d spot him easily.
    Possibly.

jojoA1
    Free Member

trolling to get a response from Rudeboy! Surely not required?

Or am I misunderstanding “Rudeboy troll”?

Gary_M
    Free Member

nah I don’t think it’s him either – he doesn’t type in that ‘yoof’ style that the rude one favours.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I’m not made of wood

and he might have it ?

I’d spot him easily.Possibly.

even if he were intentionally adopting another style ?

Avocado
    Free Member

Rudeboy couldn’t type elequently or succinctly if his life depended on it.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I want to meet all of you. How about a big mountain bike party? We could call it… I don’t know… what about…Big Bike Bash!

http://www.bigbikebash.co.uk/

BigDummy
    Free Member

Yes he could. What he can’t usually do is to keep it up during a heated altercation about gypsies. 😉

simonralli2
    Free Member

I am hoping to be able to spend a couple of weeks or so this June/July in Dumfries with my folks so am very much hoping Trekster is around to show me some of the riding places I don’t yet know about! And I’ll be keeping an eye out on who is planning to ride the Stanes at that time as well as it’s great meeting people off the forum, even when you do offer to show them your local trails and they end being far fitter and way more talented riders than you and end up blasting ahead of you, leaving you for dust heh 😀

takisawa2

A,S,L ?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I can assure you, that Avocado is not me. It is in fact AdamG/Snigletrack, who seems to have taken such an intense dislike to me, that he’s even used the ‘AvocadoGate’ incident to try an get under my skin. I’m actually quite flattered that I mean so much to him.

Many of the STWers I’ve met are people I’d want to meet, actually. And just some of the ones I’d like to meet in the future are of course the Good Captain Fishfingers, SFB, Ton, Hora, TJ, BigDummy, MamaDirt, Blu-Tone, and even Smee! And loads more. Because they all entertain me, and I’m sure they’re all fascinatng characters in their own way.

And of course, Jojo. Because I’m sure she’s very lovely… 😉

BigDummy
    Free Member

I’m afraid I’m sceptical that Adam would spell “eloquently” wrong. But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Ro, so i could ****t him. Really gripped my sh!t that guy. Hes left now.

Wouldn’t mind meeting the rest up.

Meet in the village hall with namebadges? Queue awkward face to face silences before hora asks someone outside for a fight.

jam-bo

he’ll be wanting more than a fight…

bumley
    Free Member

I’d like to meet Aleigh – Think we’d have alot to talk about!
    Talk to conor and Juan quite often so would be nice to meet them too……

terrahawk
    Free Member

I’ve met quite enough people off here, thank you very much.

Trimix
    Free Member

We are all like radio DJ’s, not quite the same in real life.

hora
    Free Member

That hora, apperently hes hung like a Shire horse, with a stunning (yet warm and caring) personality 🙄

simonralli2
    Free Member

Oh Trimix – totally forgot!

yeah – I’d like to meet Trimix if only because the last time we met I looked not too dis-similar to this sexy chap back in the 80s 😀

Did you see my news? Am heading back to the Uk so we’ll have to catch up on a ride some time. I’ll be in Devon in September.

Cooroo
    Free Member

Like to meet Aleigh, Cinnamon, Bumley and the other women here as female MTBers are all wonderful people. (Already met Mrs Flash and a few others no longer here).

Ton because he sounds like good company. Juan and Rudeboy cos they make me smile.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

bumley; Aleigh is lovely! A genuinely warm, kind and loving person. Probbly one of the nicest people I’ve met off here.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Ton because he sounds like good company

he is a great guy – just don’t let him sit on your lap…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Cinnamon Girl and Aliegh will be at the Big bike Bash, they have booked a log cabin (with locks on the doors) already.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

A log cabin you say? Made of wood?

(Packs chainsaw)

Pieface

JoJoA1
    Druidh
    RolfHarris
    Sharki
    teetosugars
    mattoutandabout
    Racing_Ralph

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Moses

Snigle & Smee, out of interest.

Ton ‘cos he sounds OK

Cap’n Fishheart ‘cos I’m not sure he exists.

Bumley because…

rOcKeTdOg

everyone i’ve met from biking forums is disapointing in real life and don’t live up to the hype, so no one ta

RudeBoy
    Free Member

A bit sad that a thread about who you WOULD like to meet is getting less response than one about who you WOULD’NT like to meet… 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

ok, i wouldn’t like to meet anyone

better?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Nobody…it’ll just destroy the images I’ve created in my mind…like when that sexy voice down the phone turned into a biffer on the first date!

BlingBling
    Free Member

“Rudeboy couldn’t type elequently or succinctly if his life depended on it. “

Oh the shame 😐

firestarter
    Free Member

id like to meet rudeboy as he is a bulbend. I was with ton yesterday and hes a proper nice bloke:-) mr and mrs postie and mr and mrs sheldon are top as is tilover and sssam. Id like to meet the guy who let me down on a frame and fork deal and left me stuck after selling my wheels and brakes to fund it. Even after tracking him down on the phone he still led me on. Fooker 🙂 teatwo and mr nutt also seem a good laugh too

noteeth
    Free Member

All of you.

Await my instructions – and bring cake!

MrNutt
    Free Member

meat or meet? I’m confused?!?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 121 total)

The topic ‘Which person from STW do you really want to meet?’ is closed to new replies.