• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by momo.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Which new watch can't decide Tissot or Christopher Ward
  • shredder
    Free Member

Looking for a new watch to wear both casualy and formaly.

Like the look of these two but cant decide, any other manufacturers I should be looking at max budget for this one £300.00

Christopher Ward C7 Rapide

Tissot V8

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Get the CW.

There’s no I in TEAM, but there’s a NICE in niche.

loddrik
    Free Member

Neither. Go get a seiko, a tuna or a sumo are much better bets.

nonk
    Free Member

non watch type person here and i like the top one best.

shredder
    Free Member

Not keen on those loddrik but thanks

jamesy01
    Free Member

I wear a Ti Tissot T-Touch every day and cant fault it.

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

The big, bold numbers on the dial of the Tissot put me off a little. The CW looks a little classier without them.

showerman
    Free Member

always go to the cw site first when looking find them a little less in your face on the styling front more classey, used to have a Ti Tissot T-Touch nice watch nolonger mine as someone took it from my hotel room 😳

shredder
    Free Member

Like this one as well in a simple un-cluttered way

bellerophon
    Free Member

I got a Tissot PRC200 like this at christmas:

and I love it, however, if my budget was able to stretch to it then I would’ve gone for the CW you posted, let’s have a look at it again shall we??

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Worth having a look on TZ-UK. The sales forum there often has some really nice pieces which people are selling on for considerably less than the original RRP. You need to register to buy, and you have to contribute minimum 50 posts to be able to post stuff for sale, but if you’re diplomatic, no one will mind if you make an offer on something in Sales Corner.

The two watches you’ve posted above are both rather nice, with a nod to the Omega Speedmaster – either of them should give you a dependable timepiece, so at the end of the day it probably depends which one you prefer the styling of.

If you’re looking to buy new, have a look at Creation Watches – they ship (very quickly) from Hong Kong, are often significantly under the UK RRP, and are very reliable.

momo

The CW would be my choice, subtle and classy.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Which new watch can't decide Tissot or Christopher Ward’ is closed to new replies.