Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Which mobile network??
  • ali69er
    Free Member

Been out of the UK, moving back. Got my own phone but not sure which network gives best coverage and minutes/text/data?

Anything else like streaming services offered as part of packages I should aware of?

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

I use Three and have done for 6 faultless years. The only downer was when they stopped the (truly) unlimited data tariff.
    My works Vodafone loses coverage where the Three soldiers on.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Three didn’t work for me in Worcestershire, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire further than 1 mile from any town centre. Terminated contract early due awful signal.
    Giffgaff now.

Murray

Vodafone because I’ve got no coverage from any network at home but Vodafone would sell me a femtocell (SureSignal) and none of the others would.

nickjb
    Free Member

Just get a payg SIM and try it out. Networks vary from area to area. Giff gaff for O2 or 321 on 3 are pretty cheap to try out. No tie in so if it doesn’t work then bin it and try another one.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Another Three fan. You need to check their coverage in your typical usage areas but I get “free” 4G and unlimited data, texts, calls. All sim only for £18 (its more pricey now I believe)

Cougar

Voda probably sell cells because their infrastructure is the worst out of the lot of them.

windyg
    Free Member

Three has been the best option for me I live in remote town so signal on all the networks is poor but the Three wifi app works really well at home, I can make and receive calls perfectly.
    I have 4gb of data, unlimited texts and calls for £9pm, I only have Sim deals as i buy my own phones cheaper elsewhere.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Which mobile network??’ is closed to new replies.