Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Which LS jerseys have extra long sleeves ?
  • mark_rich
    Free Member

Looking for some long sleeve jerseys but always struggle getting them with long enough sleeves without going xl.
    What makes are good?
    Thought Troy Lee as their gear always seems on the generous side normally but never had any long sleeve ones.

TooTall
    Free Member

None of them.
    Buy arm warmers.

jonba
    Free Member

It seems variable even between brands. On-0ne seem to have long sleeves. I prefer a fitted xc Jersey so find tha t things marketed as pro fit seem to work best as they are cut for skinny people so a large has long arms but no excess to flap.

Arm warmers don’t help as the also end up being short or as I need a smaller size for them to be tight.

Lusso and endura are the mainstream brands that come closest. My favourite Jersey for fit is a biemme from on-one but they don’t have them anymore.

tallmart10

I am 6′ 4″ and slim with long arms and found the Endura Hummvee LS a perfect fit, if that helps

kimbers

Mavic seem to be long, well, on my stubby arms, TLD ones come up shorter

lunge

Lusso are worth a look, I too am 6′ 4″ and slim (ish…) and find their XL’s fit my monkey arms without being too baggy. I have also just bought a Giordana from the Cycle Show in XL, very fitted (Italian in sizing) and very long arms.

rocketman
    Free Member

Thought Troy Lee as their gear always seems on the generous side

Some of it is it depends on the model

The GP is generally big, the retro bigger still but the Sprint is more fitted. I’m 6’2″ with long limbs and I wouldn’t say any of them have particularly long sleeves

Same for One Industries/Alpinestars

The only jerseys I have with longer sleeves are an Endura MT500 Burner and basically the same thing in Hope colours. Also a Fox ls from a few years ago but I think it’s discontinued

medoramas
    Free Member

Google -> “find nearest ALDI store” -> “navigate” -> buy their LS Winter Jersey.

It’s absolutely awesome bit of kit, the sleeves are plenty long for my long arms!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Which LS jerseys have extra long sleeves ?’ is closed to new replies.