• This topic has 45 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Euro.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Which long travel 29er?
  • daddyoe
    Free Member

The Enduro without question, I’ve got the S-Works but sadly all sold out now unless you’re a small 🙁

I’d go for the Expert in black and grey http://www.specializedconceptstore.co.uk/product/7190/2017-enduro-elite-carbon-29-6fattie/

Categorically will not be disappointed. I’m off to do the Megavalanche on mine

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Demoed a Smuggler and wasn’t bad bit also wasn’t massively impressed. I guess so you can only get so much from 115mm travel. To be honest it climbed worst that the Trailfox and didn’t cary speed as well.

I will demo a Cotic as soon many seem to like it.

At the moment I’m very tempted to find a 21 inch 2014 Remedy 29 frame, get the shock upgraded to a reaktiv damper, fit offset bushing fit a 150 fork, an eccentric BB and a reach extending headset.

wl
    Free Member

Orange Stage 5. I demoed one for a few rides and it was mint, just like the Dirt 100 says…

ORANGE STAGE 5

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Euro
    Free Member

I will demo a Cotic as soon many seem to like it.

Good moooooove fr0sty 😀

Yetiman
    Free Member

You still have your RM then Euro? How are you liking it so far?

Euro
    Free Member

Loving it Yetiman! It’s took a bit of a battering over the last eight months but not showing it and it’s still, by far, the best all rounder i’ve ridden. Whatever you’re in the mood for the Max obliges. I’m just back from what started out as a gentle, sunny pootle in the park that morphed into a an hour or so sessioning the local dirt jumps and into a full speed xc/road run all the way home. Every time i get off it, i want to hop back on again. A glorious bike.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Which long travel 29er?’ is closed to new replies.