Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Which lightweight 3 wheel jogger pushchair?
  • tang
    Free Member

Annoyingly we gave ours away years ago as we were not planning on another child. Anyway, no.3 is now 1 and my wife wants another very lightweight stroller she can run with. What’s good out there these days? Plus if you have one collecting dust let me know! Cheers.

tang
    Free Member

Bump for the evening crowd.

euain

Where are you? I have a pretty worn old one you’re welcome to if you can pick up near Aberdeen.

johndoh
    Free Member

Older Nipper 360 with spoked wheels

tang
    Free Member

Miles away euain(Gloucestershire) The one we used to have was fixed spoked 16″ wheels and a light simple frame.

euain

Pity- probably not worth posting. The one we have is a Baby Jogger – light aluminium frame, fixed front wheel (doesn’t steer) and large spoked/pneumatic wheels.. (16″ I think).

Something like: Linky but not with brakes etc.

hora
    Free Member

City babyjogger. We had one for three years. It lived outside and had a very very hard life. Skipped it in the end.

It also fits into the tiny tiny boot of a Aygo. Hence better than travel pushchairs etc too.

tang
    Free Member

Euain that’s exactly what we’re after! How rough is it?

euain

I’ll get some photos and give it a once over tomorrow and you can see if you want it? You can have it for the cost of postage if you think it’ll suit.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Whatever you get, avoid ones with plastic wheels with pneumatic tyres on. They’re a flipping nightmare. We get them in th shop, even the expensive designer ones have no bead on the rim, meaning that if you even get close to the maximum 22 psi printed on the wheel, the tyre pops off and the tube bulges out. The tyres are also unbelievably cheap crap. Seriously, just don’t.

tang
    Free Member

Yes pp been there! Cheers Euain, that would be great.

euain

Hi Tang, ygm (assuming I decoded your email correctly from your profile).

natrix
    Free Member

Older Nipper 360 with spoked wheels

+1 these are great

Rockape63
    Free Member

Funnily enough I have one of the type you describe. Super light aluminium American jogger probably worth £400 new these days. I used to overtake fellow runners pushing my daughter with ease. It doesn’t fold down like a plastic thing but it is the real deal.

Unfortunately I am in Surrey but if you are interested I’ll send pics and you can give me an offer.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

OH has a babyjogger performance. Quite pricey but good at its job. They seem to have reasonable second hand value, too.

Little chap gets mega excited when it is being got ready for a run.

tang
    Free Member

Thanks guys. Euain has sorted us out in true stw style.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Which lightweight 3 wheel jogger pushchair?’ is closed to new replies.