Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Which light XC 100mm fork?
  • RealMan
    Free Member

Something that comes with remote lock out, and requires only yearly servicing, or less.

Bolt thru would be nice as an option as well.

njee20
    Free Member

Light 100mm XC bolt through fork? I can't really think of any 100mm forks with a bolt thru, and it's hardly going to be a light one if it is!

SID would get my vote, ticks all the boxes except bolt through, which has no real place on a light XC fork IMO!

ballsofcottonwool
    Free Member

yearly servicing? if you only ride 10 hours in a year no fork would need serviced.

Zone
    Free Member

Check the new 2010 durin when it's out…

seals are as tight as my father in law and the forks do take longer to bed in more than other forks…but they are built for long term ownership, not replacement after one year. plush and tough, crazy light… the magura durin is the only feather light fork I know that can run with a 210 rotor on a single pot brake… (post mount marta will work on a 210 rotor) and work with out complaining.

great fork… 😀

s
    Free Member

Reba Race?

No bolt thru as far as I know though

RealMan
    Free Member

The magura durin race does look like a possibility..

Sounds like I'll have to forget about the bolt thru then (love mine so much, dont know why anyone would use qr ever)

Zone
    Free Member

I use Durins in all three lengths… 80mm 100mm 120mm…

I could have any fork I want… I got these cos their may come a time when I won't have that option… and these will keep on going and going!

but when you need them doing…Dave at the magura service centre uk turns fork servicing around really quick… and knows his shit!

Baldysquirt

Can't you space Reba team maxle lights down to 100mm from 120? They're about as service light as you can get (but do need servicing) and have better damping than the cheaper Rebas.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Which light XC 100mm fork?’ is closed to new replies.