Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Which Knee pads for XC and trail centre riding
  • alfabus
    Free Member

muddydwarf, ygm 🙂

hughjengin
    Free Member

the descents are turning into races of late

I cant begin to imagine who’s turning it into a race pal 😉 Its only a race if you want to be 🙂

Whyte1
    Free Member

your as much to blame old boy

gj78
    Free Member

Brake-neck
    Free Member

another on for 661 evos but their build quality is a bit rough.

ChrisL

I use POC Joint VPD Knees and find them pretty comfortable and reasonably tough. I previously used Race Face Rally FR kneepads but I eventually wore my original pair out and the replacements fitted differently and rubbed badly. Since I moved to the VPD pads I haven’t been particularly bothered by the loss of the shin guards.

redfordrider
    Free Member

I can recommend Endura MT500 pads for when you know you’ll crash :oops:and gform when you might crash. 😕

PaulD
    Free Member

+1 for Endura MT500s.

Got mine ‘free’ with a 6 month subscription to WMB for £21 last November.

They work, keep my knees warm this weather and are not noticable after the first 2-3 minutes of riding.

PaulD

Northwind

jedi – Member

northwind, i’m not mis leading anyone it’s my own experience and opinion

That soft pads offer no more protection than arm warmers? Seriously? Honestly from most people I’d assume you’re on a troll. They won’t stop a sharp rock or a hard edge as well as a hard pad but there’s still a substantial amount of protection there. Or at least, there is with well designed pads.

If you like, we can do a test- you can put on knee warmers, I’ll put on kyle straits, we can take turns falling on our knees or kneeing shifters, see who cries uncle first 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Which Knee pads for XC and trail centre riding’ is closed to new replies.