Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Which is best, DMR V12's or Wellgo B54's? anyone own them?
  • pimpmyride
    Free Member

As title says, all the online reviews point to the B54's being a better pedal than the V12, who has them both and can comment?

Cheers 🙂

racing_ralph
    Free Member

mg1s aree better than both

nedrapier

I'm just about to buy a pair of MG1s. The fact that they're the pedal of choice of Dialled Mike and Jedi (according to them on another thread on here) has something to do with it.

Although obviously it doesn't really matter what pedal you've got, it's all about foot positioning. 😉

pimpmyride
    Free Member

oh eeer… have I opened up a can of worms??

Will check the mg1's out now, how much are they?

neninja
    Free Member

£30 for MG1's from High on Bikes

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Wellgo make the DMR V12, but the MG1 being magnesium is nearly half a pound lighter than the V12 for less cost (360g vs 560g from memory).

Have read numerous times on here that the pins rip out of soft Mg, but having struck rocks with them countless times in our 2 week Rockies trip all I've lost is a bit of paint.

yunki
    Free Member

mg-1s here too.. good value and good performance

sobriety
    Free Member

In answer to your actual question, I have a pair of each, the B-54's are on a bike, the V-12s are gathering dust.

coogan
    Free Member

Wellgo B54's, £22. Heres a link too: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=5199

Fantastic value and pedal. Got on two different bikes, one set over 4 years old and never been apart. Been awesome. Big platform, grippy and a bargain! What more do you want?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Which is best, DMR V12's or Wellgo B54's? anyone own them?’ is closed to new replies.