Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Which Hope headset bearings?
  • ds3000
    Free Member

I’ve tried contacting Hope, but no answer.

Could anyone tell me what bearings I’d need for the headset pictured below.?

Much appreciated.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Have you actually rung them up? normally very quick response, Email not so quick. they have been moving factorys for the last month, think the phones and computers went last/this week.

ds3000
    Free Member

I have not rung them up, no. That’s a good idea, thanks.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    PROLINE85
    Free Member

I have the same (older style) Hope headset on my HT. I recently lost the tapered ring and couldn’t find one anywhere, called Hope and they had one in the post to me the same day, very, very impressed top people to deal with 🙂

Unfortunately I think the bearings for the older headsets like yours were a custom size specially made for Hope, so you can’t buy them aftermarket, and Hope had run out. On a plus note I think Hope were exchanging old headsets for the new style for around £25 when the bearings went. Let us know how you get on, as interested to know if they still offer this…

Mugboo

They recently exchanged my old style one for a new a type for £34 or £39 delivered i think.

ds3000
    Free Member

Hope emailed me back, pretty quickly to be fair, I should learn to be more patient. They offered me a new headset for 35 quid in exchange for my old one. Pretty good if you ask me. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Which Hope headset bearings?’ is closed to new replies.