Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Which gloves for me?
  • _tom_
    Free Member

I'm mostly a no-gloves rider but now summer is approaching I tend to get sweaty hands which makes grip rather hit and miss! I also like the "safe" feeling of knowing your palms aren't going to get torn up if you have an off.

I really hate the feel of my current gloves – the palms seem to bunch up/move around a bit which actually makes it feel like they have less grip on bumpy stuff/jumps. I find it hard to explain what I mean, hopefully other people know what I'm on about! Doesn't feel like enough of a solid interaction between hand+grip.

Basically I want to have as close to a gloveless feel as possible, so I guess that means thin material all over. Any suggestions?

thepurist

Race Face Deus work for me – I get proper sweaty hands and some gloves have turned to mush within a few rides, but these are still hanging on after about 2 years use. They're pretty thin & have no extra padding so the feel is quite good and they're light mesh on the back so keep fairly cool.

mackie
    Free Member

I've got Giro Rememdys and they are great. Thin and tight enough to not feel too bulky and nice quality materials including d3o pads.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Which gloves for me?’ is closed to new replies.