Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Which frame would you buy out of these..
  • RealMan
    Free Member

Orange P7 One
    On-one Inbred
    Cotic Simple
    Kinesis Decade Virsa Prestige
    Genesis IO

For a rohloff geared 100mm forked bike thats fairly light and climbs well.

Also looked at Dialled Love/Hate, but think track ends would be better then an EBB.

Or do you have any other suggestions?

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member
    CHB

steel frame + rohloff does not equal fairly light!

tragically1969
    Free Member
    RealMan
    Free Member

steel frame + rohloff does not equal fairly light!

Relatively..

Very nice frame bigdugsbaws, shame about the price!

Soloist is worth a look as well I think..

taka
    Free Member

orange p7
    or
    on-one with saved money to buy light bike parts 😉

druidh
    Free Member

Van Nicholas Zion (Rohloff version)

craig1975
    Free Member

Took me a while to decide between a P7 or the Cove Handjob, the slacker geometry on the Cove won, but that ain't on your list ??

RealMan
    Free Member

I dont think the Handjob has either track ends or an EBB, so would need a tensioner – unless I'm mistaken and of course will be put on the list at once.

Dont want a titanium frame druidh, gone through two carbon frames, and constantly hearing about ti cracking. Just dont want to worry about it.

RealMan
    Free Member

Endorfin Speed R SL looks awsome.. but £850..

craig1975
    Free Member

aye that may be a valid point 🙄

Realman, no worries if you've already dismissed the Love/Hate, but if it's potentially still on your list, have a word with Dan at Head for the Hills in Dorking as he has Rohloff'd quite a few Love/Hates and I think it's probably HFTH's most popular frame for Rohloff use.

They've also got a demo bike in the shop.

avdave2

Steel + Rohloff + Son Dynamo hub + Magura Oders now that's heavy! I like the EBB I have on my Thorn, never had a squeak or creak out of it in 3 years, quick and easy to adjust and looks neat. Thorn still have a few 853 Enduro frames at £299 which also have their own stainless dropouts which means you don't need any other form of torque arm or monkeybone. They also have Rohloff specific cable routing. The only downside to the frame design is that you'll have to take it to a fame builder if you ever want to run dérailleurs as there is no mech hanger.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Which frame would you buy out of these..’ is closed to new replies.