Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Which Forks?
  • thwapy
    Free Member

I have just built up an On One 456 and have 85-115mm REBA's on it. I am looking at getting new forks (my reba's are great, I just want more travel) and I am thinking PIKE 454, Revelation Race dual air Or Fox 32 Float RL's which are all around the £350 mark.

I've never had any trouble with my Rockshox so I am thinking PIKES but air or coil…..

Thanks

GaryLake
    Free Member

My gut feeling is that if want pikes, go coil, otherwise you might better getting revs.

Generally, of the people I know, the ones that like their pikes have coil, the ones that don't like them have air.

ZaskarCarbon
    Free Member

I have just built up an On One 456 and have 85-115mm REBA's on it. I am looking at getting new forks (my reba's are great, I just want more travel)

Let me know if you're selling the Rebas… I want a set of light(er) forks to plug into the front end of my bike.

stumpy01

….if you just want more travel, then I'd have thought Revelations would be the best choice. I think that's what I'd go for.

Aren't the Pikes built for more extreme riding, so if you don't see yourself getting all 'rad' and stuff, then they'd probably be overkill.

RustyMac

New Pikes are only available in coil now.
    Revelations are the air equivalent of pikes essentially until you get to the Team spec.

My choice would be the revs

thwapy
    Free Member

Zaskar I have tried to email you but it bounced back?

Thanks guys. So are we saying Revelations are the new PIKE air fork equivelent?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Which Forks?’ is closed to new replies.