Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Which ebay sniper?
  • iamsporticus
    Free Member

Hi

I normally wouldnt but theres an auction I fancy ending well after bedtime tonight

Which sniping apps/websites/etc are worth a punt please before I give up my ebay password to an Estonian criminal mastermind?

Goofbid seems to tick the box but I cant find much discussion about how reputable it is

Any others?

cheers

lehutch
    Free Member

I use auction sniper. It’s very good and available as a website and an iphone app

Good luck!

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Gixen, nice and simple and works.

mjb

Used Gixen several times without any problems.

nickjb
    Free Member

Used gixen for years. Simple and works, as above

kiddaclo
    Free Member

Used Goofbid for years without any problems.

petefromearth

I used to use bidnapper quite a bit.

Worked flawlessly, until one occasion when eBay cancelled my winning bid (most annoying) and froze my account!

Not sure if they thought my account was compromised or just wanted to give me a slap on the wrist. Anyway I’ve been sniper-free for a couple of years now.

dannybgoode

Auction Sniper for me. Good value and have won plenty using it.

catsplums
    Free Member

http://www.auctionstealer.com used it for many years with no issue, free and effective.

dabble
    Free Member

“Place your Maximum Bid” FTW

theflatboy
    Free Member

I use MyiBidder, it does the trick nicely.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

EZ Sniper here, never let me down.

Speeder

dabble – Member
    “Place your Maximum Bid” FTW

Sometimes yes sometimes no. Depends who you’re bidding against but one sure fire way of not getting dragged into a bidding war and “keeping your powder dry” is to use a sniper that puts that max bid in at the last possible minute.

At the end of the day whichever method you use you’re only guaranteed to win if you are the one that bids the most.

Oh and AuctionSniper for me – just make sure you’ve definitely set the bid up as I’ve thought I’d won something only to discover I hadn’t actually set it up.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Which ebay sniper?’ is closed to new replies.