Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Which Ebay (China/Far east) seller who can make a ti frame to your measurements?
  • hora
    Free Member

Wanna buy a Spesh Enduro frame? Its fricky awesome – modded and raw 8)

(I’m not selling it BTW- its for comedy reasons)

I_Ache
    Free Member

hora – Member
    I_ache I like the idea of the Bfe – is it ‘solid’ on the rear? I was very close to buying a secondhand one but I waited over a week and then on the day of meeting the seller still hadn’t stripped it down

Its firm but not what I would describe as solid. Its more comfortable and forgiving than my old Evil Sovereign but just as much fun. Its a lot more comfortable than the ’97 Zaskar that I had last summer, that bike hurt. But its not as smooth as the Indy Fab Ti 29r that I have had a go on. Mind you the IF frame did cost somewhere in the region of 10X the BFe so I would expect it to be comfy.

FWIW I’m 15st and 6ft and (when I’m not broken) I like to ride agressively. I’m not the fittest so don’t can’t sprint up the climbs but I am normally on the verge of a big crash when coming back down.

binners

Just buy another Chameleon. Its inevitable anyway

br
    Free Member

Hora – 80kg and ride a large (whether that has any bearing at all, I don’t know), and ride in the Scottish Borders – it gets a hard life

tbh Mate, you need to just ride whatever it is you own

crikey
    Free Member

Call it The Tramps Knob cos you won’t keep your hands on it for long.

yabzego
    Free Member

you guys are real pedal fiends…informative thread tho…what did he end up with and what happened to that troof????

binners

what did he end up with?

Something very, very similar, in every way shape and form, to a handmade custom built, titanium hardtail. Almost indistinguishable in fact

What was it again Hora……

binners

Oh yeah……

😆

IHN

I assume it’s an XS for ‘chuckability’ too 🙂

yabzego
    Free Member

yikes!

binners

You really couldn’t make it up, could you…..?

Bless his little cotton socks though. He’s like a public service. I think he’s government funded to cheer us all up, by constantly out-stupiding us all

😆

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

But is it an Extra Small? After all that’s the best size for him*.

*easiest to post.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Which Ebay (China/Far east) seller who can make a ti frame to your measurements?’ is closed to new replies.