Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • which dyson
  • younggeoff

for short pile carpets and pet hairs, want something powerful but light. opinions welcome as the web is a bit hit and miss

Cheers

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Dont bother, they all suck!

z1ppy

Which dyson vacuum cleaner: miele cat & dog cylinder

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What Zippy said.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Henry. Works perfectly AND has a smiley face. I talk to mine as I drag it around the house.

nickf
    Free Member

Zippy’s right. Don’t bungle it, buy the Miele.

JonEdwards
    Free Member

The small red one with the smiley face that says Henry on

boblo
    Free Member

wanders in

titter

wanders off

edd

Lionheart
    Free Member

😀 at the Henry on ‘white’stuff!!

Back up the Miele, had one and it was very good. Our Henry is the only one standing, still here 15 plus years and other vacs, inc a Dyson have come and gone – but the Miele was better with pet hair.

TatWink
    Free Member

You need the Dyson Animal.

We have two dogs and run a dog grooming parlour and it is outstanding. Comes with a beating brush type thing for the stairs as well.
    Also a 5 year warranty. Cant go wrong.

khani
    Free Member

We’ve got a dyson ball thingy, we’ve recently had a large extension built on the house that took 6 months to build, one months worth of builders dust killed the dyson so I got good ol Henry out of the garage where the mrs had put him when the dyson arrived and he survived the next five months of builders dust, been bounced downstairs a couple of times and generally abused by whoever was working in the house at the time, still working, still in one piece,
    Saying that the dyson was repaired under the five year warranty quickly and is better and easier for general use (we have dogs and cats) than Henry,who’s back in the garage, waiting to save the day again

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘which dyson’ is closed to new replies.