Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Which Dh knee pads.
  • marcfoy89
    Free Member

Currently using the fox enduro knee pads ok for xc but looking for something with a bit more protection for dh/bike park. Any suggestions?

legend
    Free Member

Fox Launch Pro – might as well complete the set

oldtalent
    Free Member

Ones that don’t move. The only ones I have crash tested that stayed put were ixs cleavers, mainly I think as they are shin guards also so can’t really slide down.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Very happy with my POC pads.

Fox launch were comfy to land in too.

chiefgrooveguru

Launch Pro are excellent (if, as with all knee pads, they fit). I wear mine for everything bar the most sedate of rides.

scc999

^^ What Chiefgrooveguru said.

Recently got some lighter weight ones for longer rides I’m less likely to need the Launchpads for but I’ve worn the Fox pads for everything up until now and they’ve lasted really well ad coped with lots of falling off!

kraken2345
    Free Member

Just finished a long weekend riding in Scotland, Kirroughtree and Dalbeattie mostly. Wore the pads the whole time be it in the boiling hot (for Scotland) weather on Saturday or the heavy rain on Sunday and they were faultless, very secure and had to withstand multiple offs.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Scott grenades for me. Surprisingly comfy for big pads, and they’ve yet to move when crashing.

Painey
    Free Member

Scott grenades for me. Surprisingly comfy for big pads, and they’ve yet to move when crashing.

Same for me. I use Dainese Trail Skins for lighter rides but the Grenades are superb.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Which Dh knee pads.’ is closed to new replies.