• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by JoB.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Which cx bike! Norco Threshold Carbon, Focus Mares CX
  • sam3000

Does anyone have any experience of the norco threshold carbon cx bike (105 model)

I’m looking at buying one however I cannot find a weight anywhere.

I also considering a Focus mares cx disc 105- does anyone have any experience of that!

Which should I go for!

Sam

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Cannondale SuperX. 😮

benji
    Free Member

Personally would go for the focus, the man behind focus is an ex world champion cyclocrosser.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Munqe Chick has the Mares CX (with Ultegra).

She loves it, the finish, attention to detail etc are top notch. They know a Thing or two about building CX bikes. She is currently leading the Central CX series in her first year racing 8)

I’ve got a SuperX which is also awesome. But my best place has been 6th…

No experience of Norco and never seen one in the ‘flesh’, Focus and Cannondale both very popular on the grid around here.

JoB
    Free Member

i had a go on a Norco Threshold, lovely bike, Norco have always been a bit of a ‘sleeper’ brand over here but they make some great machines
    depends what you want to do on it, the Norco felt like you could spend all day on it exploring horizons, that’s not to say you couldn’t race on it though, but the Focus is more directed towards being fast on a Sunday
    there’s also the Cannondale SuperX 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Which cx bike! Norco Threshold Carbon, Focus Mares CX’ is closed to new replies.