Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Which CTW provider?
  • thepurist

I seem to have become ‘the bike advocate’ at work and have been asked to look at CTW scheme providers, as well as the supporting infrastructure here (bike racks, changing/showers, kit/clothing storage). Any thoughts on where best to go for someone to administer the CTW scheme? FWIW it’s for a charity with ~1200 people nationwide, around 20 offices in all.

thepurist

Anybody?

benpinnick

None. Why would you want a provider?

thepurist

They’re more likely to go for a scheme if they can farm out the admin – if it might involve someone from hr actually doing something productive with their time it’s got no hope, they’re all too busy for that.

chakaping
    Free Member

Talk to accounts about it rather than hr.

They just have to do the sums and take it off the wages each month iirc.

riddoch

Cyclescheme is the one my company use now, was Halfords before. The benefit of cyclescheme as I see it is that the voucher is more widely accepted in lbs.
    Getting the company to manage their own scheme probably works for a small company of a few dozen employees.

benpinnick

Of all the ones we deal with Cyclescheme are probably the best organised, but they (like all of these schemes) are a rip off for the shop, which is therefore bad value for you (someone has to pay!). Halfords charges are the worst I’ve come across so I would probably avoid them unless you want to line their pockets for doing very little.

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

Did you get sorted on this op?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Which CTW provider?’ is closed to new replies.