Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Which courier for a tracked delivery (bike).
  • user-removed
    Free Member

I have to return a bike to a seller who isn’t very pleased with me so want to send it tracked, but not keen on using Parcel Force. Any suggestions please?

dannybgoode

I used myparceldelivery.com. Kind of like a compare the market for courier services and ended up being City Link who got the job.

Turned up when they said they would and the price was right. parcel2go is similar.

You can’t access City Link in particular as a consumer so found this way ideal.

Cheers

Danny B

user-removed
    Free Member

Cheers Danny, will go for a look.

user-removed
    Free Member

Woah Daddy! The cheapest quote for a bike box sized parcel is £130.70, three day delivery, from City Link. Might have to keep looking…

orangeboy
    Free Member

Your lbs may be will to post it for you.
    We use TNT and only had one damaged and one lost in 15 years
    About 25-30 inc insurance last time I looked

user-removed
    Free Member

Sounds good Agent Orange – my lbs is Sanctuary Bikes in Shiney Row and they are bloody brilliant. Will ask them.

d45yth
    Free Member

I usually use Citylink too (through Interparcel.com) as they’d always been the cheapest. I sent an expensive frame the other week so added insurance…got an email back saying that it was one of their restricted items, the insurance would only be valid if it went missing and if I wanted to cancel (the insurance, not delivery)! Just something to bear in mind.

sandwicheater

Paisley Freight. £22 and next day. Used them for last two bikes posted. Utilised TNT.

davewilson634
    Free Member

Inter parcel costs around 15-20 great service collect and delivered next day

iainc

Heard nothing but good stories about Paisley freight

jaylittle
    Free Member

Another one here for paisley freight. booked my collection online, 40 minutes later courier picked it up and 24 hours later it was delivered.

user-removed
    Free Member

Grand! Thanks very much. Just have to get a bike box now!

monkeyboyjc

Yep- anouther +1 for Paisley.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Which courier for a tracked delivery (bike).’ is closed to new replies.