Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Which cheap 1080p fake GoPro?
  • hanchurch
    Free Member

Anyone got a decent fake GoPro that they would recommend under £50?

vdubber67
    Free Member

I bought one for £14 off eBay. Works fine. Lots of accessories. Even works after if fell 30m off a kite I’d tied it too 🙂

I suspect they’re all much the same….

prawny

I’ve got a probably knock off sj4000 off ebay and a new gopro session, the session is better but not by a huge amount if the battery was better on the sjcam I’d probably not have bothered with the gopro

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

But a spare battery for the sj4000 costs peanuts but with a cheap go pro you can’t change the battery . I’ve got an sj4000 and it is good enough to take pretty watchable video footage , probably not as good as a go pro but not too shabby either .

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Xiaomi Yi

Either the older model which is about 60 quid with case, memory card and heaps of spares (GoPro compatible) or the newer Yi2 which is getting some bostin reviews. I have the old one. It’s great.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4QuE_Zv2P4&t=6s[/video]

nickjb
    Free Member

Sj400 here. Takes perfectly good video and snaps. Works underwater. Seems pretty robust. Good enough for the money especially as after the initial novelty it spends a lot of time in the drawer

ssbnreso
    Free Member

Kitvision escape hd 5 £30 comes with all the mounts you’ll ever need

blader1611
    Free Member

If you hang on a while there might be a fire/closing/liquidation sale happening at go pro judging by recent financial results. 🙂

hanchurch
    Free Member

Thanks guys looking like the SJ4000 then.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

For years I’ve took the SLR out with me but now I’m interested in doing some video stuff.What software are you using to edit the footage?
    I use Photoshop with the SLR but know nothing about video software.
    Thanks in advance.

joebristol

Just make sure it’s a genuine SJcam 4000 – there are loads of eBay adverts that list sj4000 in the title. It aren’t actually genuine. All the genuine ones (unless really old) actually hace sjcam written on the front of the camera.

I’ve got an sjcam m10 – its effectively an sj4000 in a go pro session shaped case. Works ok – compared to the basic go pro hero there isn’t much in it. The sjcam has a sharper picture, but the GoPro has more vivid colours and responds better to lie light conditions (like in thick tree cover).

Mine cost £37 delivered from Hong Kong. It’s the non wifi model. I did break the on button dropping it in its case on to concrete, but think it was a freak landing on just the wrong point. Cost me £10 to get fixed but took about a month as it went back to China.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Which cheap 1080p fake GoPro?’ is closed to new replies.