Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Which chainring?
  • hanchurch
    Free Member

32t, oval and Narrow wide. I would appreciate your views, thanks.

jamj1974

My absolute black one has been good with 10spd SLX & matching AB expander. Happily recommend it. I will be going for the same on my 1spd xx1 when my standard SRAM chainring wears out.

hanchurch
    Free Member

That’s the one I was looking at.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Works Components here, running 32t ovals on 2 bikes, no issues and no dropped chains

nickdavies

The cheapo version of the absolute black one on crc is what’s on my 1x setups now. Save a few quid, no different.

Edit: works components seem to have dropped in price? £22 for nw oval, could have sworn the ab stuff was cheaper than works before…. I’d go works.

jakd95
    Free Member

I’ve had 2 Works Components rings in 2 years, a round and an oval. Neither have dropped a chain in that time. The round one was replaced with the oval at Christmas and still had plenty of life left in it.

Poopscoop

CRC AB rings were cheaper than Works I think? I think Works have reduced price as said above. Would go works now, made in UK too.

unovolo
    Free Member

Got a Works Oval one too, seems more substantial than the Superstar one its replacing and a Raceface one another bike.

Cant fault it for the price and British made which is always a good thing in my book.

hanchurch
    Free Member

Gone with the works components one, very happy with it. Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Which chainring?’ is closed to new replies.