Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Which carbon fork for a Croix de Fer?
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

Possibly looking to get some Carbon Forks but not sure which to get. I was looking at the Ritchey Cross Fork but also was looking at the whisky or enve forks but they’re almost double the price of the Ritchey’s. Had a look at the Exotic range too. Anything else I should consider or maybe something you can recommend. Thanks

cynic-al
    Free Member

Kinesis…DC38 I think?

nemesis
    Free Member

Miracle bike, sobato, deng fu, etc form direct from China. Good prices and good reputations if you buy from the companies above. Definitely don’t get an Enve, etc branded one direct though.

isitafox
    Free Member

I just got the Genesis forks for mine!

Daffy

The DC37 is only Carbon lowers, the Whisky Products is full Carbon and almost half the weight.

zilog6128

Had one of these for a few years now. Not full carbon, but still a massive weight saving compared to the stock steel one!

http://www.fatbirds.co.uk/1132396/products/lynskey-endurance-carbon-disc-road–audax-fork.aspx?origin=pla&kwd=&currency=GBP&gclid=CKX0z9CK388CFUwq0wodL50JQQ

kazafaza
    Free Member

You can get a debadged CdF carbon forks from any LBS that sells Genesis bikes. RRP £149.99

cynic-al
    Free Member

Daffy – Member
    The DC37 is only Carbon lowers, the Whisky Products is full Carbon and almost half the weight.

<500gm, cool, almost justifies the price 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Which carbon fork for a Croix de Fer?’ is closed to new replies.