Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Which Canyon Nerve should I get?
  • miguel73
    Free Member

Nerve AM 9 or AM 8x…….really want the 9x but don’t think my life would be worth living if the mrs found out how much it cost!

campfreddie
    Free Member

nah,

phone up silverfish and buy their 2011 turner 5-spot ex-demo for £1,900 and spend the difference on a reverb from http://www.bike-discount.de

job’s a carrot.

(your friendly stw bargain hunter, who was going to get a nerve am 8.0 until i did a bit of hunting about)

rmacattack
    Free Member

if u got the budget for the am9 take it.

rosco89
    Free Member

8.0 x
    Great spec, im well chuffed with mine….mrs is not so chuffed!!
    yeah if you can, nah bugger it …9.0…the mrs will give you just as much aggro hehe

justatheory
    Free Member

Get the 8x for that green paint job!

robhenry85
    Free Member

depends if you like shimano or sram? forks are an upgrade on the 9 as well.

ive got a 8.0x btw 😉

Gribs

AM7 with a reverb upgrade and spend the money saved on a holiday, either biking or treat the mrs.

chipsngravy
    Free Member

Get the 9. Show her how much more a comparable bike from a traditional bike should would have cost. Therefore you’ve saved £1k by buying the 9.

Painey
    Free Member

Think I’ll be buying one of these very soon. Had planned to do a custom build but a mate has a Nerve XC and really likes it, and I just can’t ignore the kit you get for your money with these as well as them having a very good frame which you effectively get for free.

Think I’ll be getting the AM 9X. I think the forks are the same on there as the 8 though unless I’m wrong??

miguel73
    Free Member

Would love the AM 9x, those crankbrother rims look the nuts, but it would be my nuts would be on a plate if the mrs found the credit card bill! Think I might get the 8x as its got the SRAM and the double ring set which I’d only end up buying later anyway

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Which Canyon Nerve should I get?’ is closed to new replies.