Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Which bluetooth headset for use with iPhone 4S
  • Lakes_Puma

I’m looking for some personal recommendations for a good quality Bluetooth headset to use with my 4S.

I’m looking at something like a Jawbone Era or similar, but want some feedback from actual users not just hearsay please.

Mugboo

I spent just over £20 on a Plantronics from Amazon. It’s superb or it least it was till I lost it 🙁

PePPeR

I use a Plantronics Voyager headset, its the best I’ve ever used, runs two phones at the same time and plays music through the earpiece.

Original version is available for about £50, newer version is nearly double this price.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Plantronics hd pro, because I use it daily, alot. And yep it connects to two phones (it took me about 3mths to realise I only had to press the button twice slowly to connect to the other phone).

Its good because i can drive with the windows down or roof off and still talk and hear people.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Oh and they sent me a bag of replacement ear bits foc

PePPeR

Just in case there’s confusion, MrNutt and I are talking about the same headset.

CountZero

Jawbone or Plantronics. Used to do a lot of print work for Plantronics, they’ve been around forever; just look at early NASA footage from Mission Control, all the headsets they use are Plantronics. If they can’t get it right…

Mugboo

The £20 one I bought connected to two phones and let you listen to music.

kiwijohn

Music or talking?
    For music I have Nokia 505’s which replaced similar Motorola S9’s that I unfortunately destroyed.
    The S9’s were a tad more comfortable, with better controls. I would have got S10’s if I could have found them, there are fakes out there.
    I am tempted by the new plantronics, which are just 2 ear plugs joined by cable.

Lakes_Puma

Thanks for the replies everyone, I should have said for talking, especially when in the car.

MrNutt
    Free Member

yep, thats what I use mine for, also charges up very quickly when the USB lead is plugged into an elcheapo cigarlightertodoubleusb plug I have.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Which bluetooth headset for use with iPhone 4S’ is closed to new replies.