Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • which bike friendly accommodation for Lee Quarry.
  • tymbian
    Free Member

Lee & Cragg Quarry look like a lot of fun…so Where to stay?

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Go on the pmba page

Top of my head, Marmalades B&B, Old Boot & Shoe, Parrock Lomb Cottages,

All local, alternatively stay in Ramsbottom and ride over, decent collection of pubs, bars and restaurants……. and binners 😉

benw
    Free Member

Old boot and shoe awesome,i presume the accomodation is what used to be the nightclub upstairs.I first went in there nearly thirty years ago as a young teenager,passing my PE teacher who was propping up the bar downstairs.As big and daft says Ramsbottom is your best bet if you want to go out at night as it has a few good restaurants and decent bars.

binners

I’d stay in Rammy. Not only does it have me (ta-daaaaaaaa!), you’ve got a selection of great pubs and resaurants to choose from in the evening.

You can put together some great routes starting from Rammy to take in Lee and Cragg, as well as some great natural trails as well. Its a perfect base. Let me know if you need more info on that. If I’m free I’d be happy to show you around.. Accommodation wise – personally I’d stay at the Old Mill or Chuch House. Do not even contemplate staying at the Grants!!!!

tymbian
    Free Member

Thanks all….Binners I might just drop you a pm nearer the time..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘which bike friendly accommodation for Lee Quarry.’ is closed to new replies.