Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Which Android Phone?
  • geoffj

My business phone is up for an upgrade and I was thinking of going back to a Nokia from a Blackberry Pearl. BUT, what I about these android jobbies? Any good? Which one of so?
    It'll be on T-Mobile and I already have an iPhone for personal use, so no point recommending one of them.

Oh and if anyone has got them sinking with a mac I'd be interested to find out more.

Whaddya think?

Flaperon

Hang on a month or two for the Google Nexus One.

vdubber67
    Free Member

Got a T Mobile G1. It's shite. I reckon Android will be worth coming back to in about a year.

Houns

If you need one now – HTC Hero. If you can wait a month – The new sony

colin@rush
    Free Member

There's a thread a few days ago about HTC phones, there are some recommendations on there…

I got a HTC Magic about 3wks ago and its by far the best phone i've used, i sent back a Blackberry Storm 2 (had call issue's) and got this as a replacement…

I really like the android software the apps available are getting better and better and i have all the things on my phone that i want it to do and nothing has cost me anything, there's a new android version out soon to that comes complete with turn by turn sat nav via google maps…

Having said that depends what you want to do, a non android phone thats making a name for itself is the HTC HD2 windows phone, prob one of the best phones on the market at the moment…

druidh
    Free Member

Nexus One announcement is tomorrow

Karl33to
    Free Member

How about the luurrvely Sony X10

stew1982
    Free Member

t-mobile pulse, is (i think still) £140 on PAYG. so you could put a SIM-only contract phone in it. Although I would go for a blackberry for a work phone – it's very simple and reliable!

Android has loads of potential, but I'd rather have a blackberry for work or an iPhone (which it is possible to get on t-mobile if you are a high spender!)

spacemonkey

HTC Hero. If you wait around a few weeks then you'll start hearing about more (better?) phones on the horizon … then you'll wait another few weeks and hear about more (better?) phones on the horizon … ad infinitum. That's why, IMO, I'd say take the plunge.

It's a very good piece of kit. If you find it has the strange UK battery problem (possibly due to your providers tinkering) then HTC will flash it and get it running properly.

unovolo
    Free Member

Google nexus one

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Which Android Phone?’ is closed to new replies.